Part 19: Free

Your POV

Yoongi looked at you, he looked worried, scared.

"I'm going to tell you everything...that went on the last couple of days...just promise me. You won't stop being you towards me, promise me, that you won't look at me differently." You looked at him in the eyes.

You don't want to lose him. You moved here for him, you can't just lose him like that. "I promise." He said without hesitation. He looked at you, he looked ready, but will he actually handle it? Will he keep his promise?

You took a deep breath and you looked at him. You started off by telling him about your past life with Green Leaf. You told him everything about why you were there and what happened there, you didn't leave out one thing, one detail. Than, you continued telling him the rest. The part when you met Joel, the part with your sister, the part with the psycho, the part with Lucious, and the other part with Joel. You felt your stomach go sick, you felt like throwing up. You felt worse when he looked at you, with the eyes that stopped glowing.

"That's it...thats all of it..." There was silence. You felt yourself crumbling with every moment he could've said something.

"Why aren't you sa-" Everything stopped, you felt him, his hug and the sadness and sincereness of how sorry he was, that he put into it. You felt the love, you felt how much he cared for you. He promised, he kept his promise.

You were stiff, but yet so weak. You were so shocked, you couldn't move. He also felt how depressed you were, he felt how much hate you put into those words. He felt, that you were alone. He wants to take that and break it, he wanted to take that lonely feeling and burn it. With that hug, he wanted to burn every little hate, sadness, and loneliness you felt, and put love, happiness and wanted. You couldn't believe anything that just happened. It happened so fast, but yet the moment lasted forever. This moment, you knew you would remember forever.

"Y/N...cry it out, it's ok. Just know....I'm your shoulder to cry on." Your eyes widened and your eyes became watery. Your legs gave up on you and you sat on the ground as Yoongi still hugged you. He didn't want to let you go. You sat there with him and cried on his shoulder. There was silence, no talking, just the sound of your soul, screaming. You were finally free...free from hell...

[Edited: 8-11-17]

[2nd Edit: 6/12/18]