Part 5: This Moment

As you guys hung out all day in the pool, you finally decided to hangout at the bar. You all sat down and drank, but as normal, you are the drunkest of them all. You got this side of you from your dad, the hyper active drunkie.

"Hey! Suga! Lets go partyyy!" You said as you tugged on Suga's arm while he sat down and looked at you annoyed but surprised. Everybody watched.

"I don't thi-" Suga got cut off as you placed your finger on his lips.

"Sshh, Don't worry oppa. I'll be ok." You said as you slide your finger down his lips, super close to his face.

"Oh great. You guys get to see Y/N's drunk side. This should be interesting." Your sister said with an evil voice. Everyone stared weirdly at you as Suga looked surprised at your sudden move.

"Will she be ok?" Jin asked Y/S looking very concerned.

"She will... I think." Everybody stared at Y/S.

"You think? I'm taking her to her room." Suga said as he sighed.

"Well, you never know with her. One time she-- nevermind " Y/S quickly stopped herself as she was about to reveal something very disturbing and unimportant at this moment about you.

Suga ignored her and carried you bridal style as Y/S talked.

"Oh! Your carrying me bridal style. Did we get married?!" You said as Suga ignored you and walked away.

As you guys got to your room Suga laid you on your bed and covered you with the blanket.

"...Good night." Suga turned around and took a step. You stopped him by grabbing the bottom of his shirt. Suga turned around to look at you.

"..Lay here with me, till I fall asleep. I'm afraid..." Suga hesitantly laid down on the bed facing you as you faced him.

"Suga...Can I ask you something?" He looked at you with curiosity. Wondering what a drunk girl would ask him.

"What is it?..." He asked.

"W-why...are you depressed?" Suga widened his eyes as you asked. Suga went into his thoughts.

H- How? Why... Why did you ask me that?

Suga looked at you, and found you asleep.

Next morning

You woke up. As you sat up you felt a pain in your head.

"Ow, ow... Ugh what happened last night?" You said with pain in your voice. You got up and went to the kitchen.

"Good morning!" Y/S yelled out to you as her voice echoed in the kitchen.

"Aish, don't be so loud." You said as your head ached making you curse under your breath.

"Oh ya, I remember. My bad." She apologized as she remembered that you were hung over.

"Do we have any tea packets?" You said as you looked confused not questioning about what she remembered.

"Ya, there in the cabinet behind me." She said as he lifted her foot to point at the cabinet.