Part 17: Moving Day

Y/S forgave you and in the most beautiful way ever. You felt like your problems just lifted and flew away, because of Y/S and because today is the day you begin a new life. A life where there are no problems, and more smiles, a life where happiness was the only thing that exists, that mattered.

You and Y/S are excited to finally be reunited with BTS and become neighbors. Y/S cleaned out the living room while you helped her, it was a good idea instead of doing your rooms first, because if you did your rooms first the furniture in the living room would be in the way. Than, the kitchen, and then your rooms. It was hard to clean out your rooms because of the stairs, but you succeeded.

Now it was time to head out to the airport, but before you did you and Y/S took one more glance at the house. You weren't going to miss this place, not one bit. You turned to look at Y/S. You sighed.

"Are you ready?" She looked at you and smiled.

Hell ya I am." She continued to smile, you stared at her, and she looked releaved, happy, but this time, her face brighten, it was like she was happier then ever before. You grabbed her hand and held it tight. She looked at you.

"New life here we come." You smiled maybe as brightly as hers. You two walked to your car and drove off to the airport.

Time skip

You two were finally at the airport and waited for 30 minutes. You just wanted to leave already and you could tell Y/S did too. Y/S got a notification as you saw her pull out her phone. Someone texted her, you leaned in a little closer to see who it was. You made sure she wasn't aware.

Y/S smiled at her phone than she texted back. You leaned in a little closer, and saw that she was texting Jimin. Your heart imedietly felt like it melted. You were a sucker for (place ship name). You kept looking at her screen, their conversation was boring. It was just a regular, but yet cute conversation.

Y/S just sat there looking dumbfounded while she smiled at her phone. You suddenly jump up as you felt your phone vibrate. You check to see what the notification was. It was a text, from Yoongi.

Yoongi: Good Morning, Y/N.

You smiled at your phone just like Y/S. You didn't feel stupid, but you sure did look stupid.

You: Good Morning. Wait isn't it night where you are?

Yoongi imedietly answered.

Yoongi: Ya, but it doesn't matter.

You: You should go to sleep, isn't that like your hobby?

You joked.

Yoongi: Haha, ya well, I can't. Knowing that your on your way over gets me excited. I can't go to sleep.

You: Aw really? I'm sorry. Forget about me, go to bed.

Yoongi: I am in bed.

You face palmed yourself.

You: Not what I meant, but ok.

Yoongi: I'll wait till you get here. And once you do I'm going to give you a big hug.

You felt your cheeks burning. You tried to cover it with the scarf you had on.