Part 8: Strange Call

You got home from the hospital. Suga hasn't stopped calling for an hour and a half, you were laying on your bed with your face in the pillow. You don't even know how you can survive being like that for so long. You didn't know if your body was receiving enough oxygen. You didn't care anyway you just thought of your sister.

I'm so bored here by myself.

When are you gonna come back?...Y/S...

I miss you

Your thoughts got cut off by the vibrations from your phone. You sat up, looked at the phone. It was suga calling again. You decided to answer the call.

"Y/N! I've been calling for half an hour, are you ok?" He said panicked.

"I'm fine." You said weakly. You just wanted your sister back.

"How's Y/S?" You stayed quiet for a while.

"She's...in a coma." Suga stayed quiet as he heard the news, you tried to hold back your tears.

"They said they don't know when or if she's going to wake up. I don't know how to help." You sniffled.

"Y/N... I'm so sorry."

"I'm so useless. She did it so easily, how did she do it?" Your voice cracked.

"Y/N I..." He tried to find words, but he couldn't find the right ones to help you cheer up.

"I've never felt so useless. It hurts, it hurts so bad I can't take it."  You said as you began to cry muffled cries.

"Y/N, please try to calm down. I know its hard, but you can't just cry about it." He said sternly, trying to get you to snap out of it.

"I know, but it feels so lonely, it scars me. I feel like anything can happen. The house has never felt so empty. It was filled with beautiful light, but its gone, its so dark and cold." You felt vulnerable, but mostly lonely.

"I wish I can be there with you. I want to wipe the tears off your face and make you smile, but I'm afraid that talking and keeping you company like this is all I can do. Hang on a little longer." There was silence for a moment.

"Suga, can I ask you something?" You said wipping your tears.

"What's on your mind?"

"Have you ever felt...like giving up?" Suga stayed quiet for a while. Than he sighed.

"I have actually." Your eyes widen.

"Suga..." You were shocked, but than at the same time you weren't because you had a feeling he was like this.

"Why?" You wanted to know why. Not so you can bring back his horrible memories, but to not feel like you were the only one.

"Not yet." He said in a low smooth voice, it cought you by surprise.

"What?" You were concerned, confused. What did he mean by 'not yet'.

"Don't worry about it." He made a nose laugh.

"How can I not?" It stayed quiet for a while.