Authors Note 4

Hey guys I'm back with another Authors Note and that is because I've just noticed something of course concerning my "fanfic" Escape.

This is important so please pay attention.

Escape is supposed to be a fanfic, well guess what? It's not because I completely messed up. If your confused here let me explain.

We all know Yoongi is in it, but he's only in it for support and he's not with the reader. He's not taking part in any of the action nor mental break downs.

Therefore it's bearly a fanfic. I already figured out a solution to this pronlem.

Since Escape is about the reader trying to escape her regrets, mistakes, and her current problems. I've decided to make a second part. Meaning this part of the story will end pretty soon.

The second book will be a fanfic because I will be including Yoongi in it because he's basically going to be the main character.

I've planed only a little part of the sequel to Escape. So I'm going to be thinking and figuring it out more.

I've also been working on the next chapters of Escape. Like I said my break won't be too long. I won't say I promise because I always break my promises.

I will be fixing the cover of this book because like I said it's bearly even a fanfic. It's just including an artists role in the book.

Thank you if you read this. It is really important to those who read my book to understand the changes I'm making.

Have a great day~♡