Author's Note 3

Hey guys!!!

I know it's been a while since last author's note, but I'm here with really big news so PLEASE PAY ATTENTION.

My Fanfic Escape is not one of my first stories ever. I've done a few there and there, but it was not BTS related.

In the past I had an account that I would post daily, well more like weekly and I was doing great, until I got writers block. I couldn't continue it, because I had no idea what to put next.

With Escape that is happening right now. It doesn't mean that I will forget about it and move on to a next book. Believe me it's hard, but I've come to far to give up.

I've been working on Escape, once known as Someone Like You, since February 25, 2017. And that's been months now.

In my head it was perfect, it was planed out and everything, but it came to be that is wasn't. So now I'm asking for a break.

Now the break won't be that long, and even if it wasn't, I fear people will stop reading and forget about it. I really hope that that is not the case.

Even now my book is not known. I will try my best to make this a good story. I will practice if I have to, really I would.

If this book fails then I'm sorry. I'll be sorry for myself as well because Yoongi is my bias and I completely ruined what I dreamt.

I will make it up to everyone though, with a new fanfic, and yes of BTS. But I plan to release it when I finish the whole thing. I feel it is better that way so I don't get writers block.

Anyway moving on to the whole purpose of this author's note.

When I get to chapter 14 or 15 of Escape I'm going on a break to figure this out. And again, I don't plan to make my break to long. The last time I did that I failed completely.

I HOPE YOU READ THIS.

HAVE A WRITERS BLOCK-FREE DAY~♡