Part 7: Fever

Its been 2 weeks since you got back home form Korea. You and your sister decided to move to Seoul at the end of this month, which was just in 2 more weeks. The two weeks that past you haven't called Suga. You were scared you'd make a mistake like the last time. You wanted to call, but you just couldn't. You got up and went to the living room. As you entered the living room you expected to see your sister, but you didn't. You went to the kitchen and she wasn't there either.

Where the hell is she?

Did I finally wake up first?

As you questioned your sisters disappearance, you decided to go to her room.

"Y/S?!" It stayed quite so you knocked on the door.

"Y/S, are you in there?" You had no response from your sister so you opened the door.

"Y/S?" As you called Y/S you saw her laying on her bed. She was sweating. You walked up to your sister and put your hand on her forehead. She was burning hot.

"Y/S. Your burning hot! Hold on I'm bringing the thermometer." You quickly walked to the bathroom and back to your sisters room. You put the thermometer in her mouth and waited. After you looked at the thermometer it was 100.

"Its pretty high. How did it get like this?" You started getting worried.

"Can you bring me some water?" Your sister said with her eyes half way opened.

"Ya, I'll be back." You said with a worried expression. You went to the kitchen and started pouring in the water. You brought it to your sister.

"Come on, sit up." You said as you helped your sister sit up.

"Thank you." You gave her the glass of water.

"If it gets worse than I'm taking you to the hospital." Your sister shook her head.

You felt like you didn't know much on how to take care of someone who's sick, because you've always gotten help from Y/S when you were sick, but it was weird because you've never seen her this sick. When she would get sick it would just be her nose or throat.

I'll do my best to take care of you, I need to pay you back for all the times I was sick.

You stayed in the room with Y/S and waited till she finished the glass of water.

"Thank you for the water. You have to take care of me now, this should be fun." Y/S said as she gave you the glass.

Even if your sister was sick she still had the most fun. Y/S was a role model to you, you loved everything she did, and everything about her. You took the mug to the kitchen and went back to your sisters room.

"Y/S I'll be back, I'm going to the store to get your medicine." You said to her as you held her hand.

"Okay." She nodded.

"Don't get out of bed and rest. Sleep more if you have too. Ok?"

"Ya ,I know, don't worry I'm not moving anywhere." You looked at your sister and left the house to your car.

You arrived at the store and looked for medicine. You couldn't find the medicine so you asked one of the employees.

"Excuse me, do you know where the medicine to cure the fever is?" The employee looked at you oddly.