Part 3: Surprised Sister

"Y/N! What is going on?!" She said while freaking out.

"It's why we came here." She looked at you in disbelief even though BTS is right in front of her.

"I'm serious. They're right here standing in front of us, aren't they? And plus I brought you with me because you didn't get to go to the concert." You explained to her while BTS just stood in silent.

"This is better than the concert! Thank you!" She blerted out like a valcano that just erupted. She hugged you tightly that made you hurt all over. She let go of you and went to say hi to the members.

"Jimin, wow. Your really handsome in person." Jimin shyly smiled.

"Thank you. Your also very beautiful~." And there went Jimin with his smooth sugar coated words and sexy flawless face.

"Really? Thank you." Y/S madly blushed as did Jimin when he saw her reaction.

You looked at your sister getting really friendly with Jimin so you had to get her away before something else happens.

"My sister and I are going to change to get in the pool. We'll be back." You dragged your sister away from Jimin and went to the hotel room.

You two changed and went to the back, and saw the members laying on the chairs in the shade.

"Aw, come on guys, let's go in the pool. It'll be fun~" You said as you and your sister dragged the members in the pool. It was finally Suga's turn to be dragged in the pool. You walked up to him.

"Suga, will you get mad if I drag you in the pool?" You stood in front of him.

"I don't know. I might." He said jokingly.

"Oh whatever, it'll be worth it." You grabbed Suga by the arms and started pulling him towards the pool, but then you slipped and you both fell in the pool.

"Are you ok?" He asked while laughing.

"Ya, I'm fine." You smiled at him. The both of you stared at each other for a moment.

"We're all in the pool now. Let's play chicken fight!" You two stopped staring at each other as V spoke. He said with his huge boxy smile.

"Alright, I'm in." As Jungkook said all the members agreed along with Y/S.

"Y/N, get on my shoulders." You looked at Suga as he bent down. You hesitantly got on his shoulders.

"I thought you wouldn't be the type to play these sort of games." As you sat on his shoulders, he looked up to see you and then looked back down and got shy.

"Ya, your right, but you and Y/S are guests. I want both of you to be happy." You smiled behind his back by the nice comment. You two stayed quite for a while, it almost seemed akward, but than Jimin spoke.

"Alright than, Y/S get on!" Y/S looked like she was going to erupt with excitement, as Jimin was eager to play.

"O-ok!" Y/S got on Jimins shoulders and everyone got ready to push each other off.

Everyone played Chicken fight for a while. After everyone felt like there shoulders were going to fall off they took a break.

"Oww, my shoulders are going to fall off!" J-Hope whined and rubbed both of his shoulders.

"Your not the only one." Rapmonster said in pain while rubbing his shoulders.

"Let's get something to eat! I'm starving!" Everyone was busy rubbing they're shoulders while Jin only thought about what he was going to eat.