Part 15: Double? Or Triple?

You hung up the phone and looked up at the dirty ceiling.

You have every right to be mad...Y/S

I just hope we will forget all about it soon.

Two days passed

After staying at the motel for two days you decide to go back home hoping Y/S would forgive you. You arrived at your house, you stood in front of the door. Staring at it with nervousness. After a moment you finally unlocked the door and turned the knob. As you entered the house Y/S turned to look at the sound of an opening door. She sat there on the sofa and she turned away when she saw you.

"Have you fixed it yet?" As you entered the house, you closed the door and turned to Y/S. She sounded rude. Not even saying hello, but you two didn't really end on good terms.

"No, but-" She interrupted you.

I told you to come back when you've fixed everything!" She interrupted you. Y/S snapped, she stood up from the sofa and headed towards you, she opened the door and pushed you out of the house.

Before she could slam the door in your face, you stopped the door from closing.

"Just hear me out, would ya?!" You said as you pushed the door open.

Y/S looked at you and thought about weather to let you in or not.

"Fine." She sighed and let you in.

"What do you want?" She said annoyed.

"I told you, I met Joel in korea at the hotel, I never knew him before that." You said trying to convince her that you never even knew he existed.

"He followed you here!"

"Yah, you think I don't know that?!" You yelled so she'd shut up and let you finish.

"I think he first started following me here, than he followed me to korea." You put your hand on your forehead thinking more about the situation.

"How is that, you said you never known about him until the day we went to korea?"

"That's right I don't know him, but how I know is because he told me he lives here. And now he turns out to be our mothers killer." You said angry by the fact that he killed your mother.

You still couldn't believe it. Joel looked like someone who wouldn't even hurt a fly, well no, not really. He just seemed like a nice person. But of course he had to turn out to be a fucking psychopath who murders anyone just to get what he wants.

"He played double life's..." She said in a low thinking voice.

"Ya...he did..." Your mind drifted into your head and saw an image of Lucious and Joel. You didn't know why you did, but you analyzed them both and you became shocked.

What, wait hold on, they look...similar

Why?...triple lifes?! -

"Y/N!" Y/S called out as she saw you space out. You looked at her like you've seen something you can never unsee.

"Y/N, wants wrong? Did you think of something."