Part 18: Love

You and Y/S finally moved to Seoul in South Korea. Yoongi came to visit you. You finally forgot all about your troubles until he mentioned them. Now your ready to tell him. But not yet...

Y/S's POV

When Suga came to visit Y/N. I saw someone else come out of the car. I couldn't makeout who it was so I squinted my eyes to see more clearly. I felt my heart jump in my chest as I saw Jimin walking up to the front door.

Oh my god, that Suga brought him?

Why does he do this to me?

I quickly ran down stairs and to the front door. Before he was able to knock I opened the door and hugged him.

"Jiminie! Your here!" Jimin hugged back as tight.

"I wanted to be the first one to see you." Jimin pulled away from the hug and looked at me with his cute mochi smile.

I smiled back. I was in love with him, but I knew I couldn't have him which made me sad, but whatever he's here with me and no one else.

"Come inside I'll give you a tour." I grabbed his hand and pulled him in. We both got inside and I let go of his hand. After I showed him around we both sat on the ground and talked. I had no furniture so we had to sit on the ground, but he didn't seem to mind he looked so happy and cute.

"I'm so glad to see that your better now." I smiled lightly.

"Thank you, Jimin. It means a lot, especially coming form you." He smiled back at me, but the smile went away. I was worried.

"...I-I was so worried... I couldn't even work. Nobody did, but I blamed myself for not being with you. I took it out on myself and made it harder for me to work." I looked at him with concern.

"Jimin, I'm so-"

"No, Y/S. You don't have to apologize. I did it to myself. I did it to myself because I couldn't bare to not be there with you." Jimin cut me off. My heart began to beat faster.

Where is this going?

My hearteu!

"The first time we met, you came straight to me. I felt wanted, loved. After that we became close. Friends, that's what we were, thats what we are. I was so happy because you were so silly and funny. When the day came that you had to leave, I wasn't happy. I didn't want you to leave, you made everything so bright, happy, welcoming, and warm...you were the sun to my gloomy days...the ball of sunshine I needed." My cheeks began to burn. I smiled at him and tried to cover myself with my hand.

Jimin smiled back. "That smile...is what completely messed with me. He said as he moved my hand away with his, he smiled back, but I was confused.

What?

"W-Whats that supposed to mean?..." I looked at him hurt, like he said something that would make me upset. And I was I didn't know what he meant. Did I do something to hurt him? My smile?

Jimin looked at me misunderstood. "It means, that I...fell for you..." Jimin started blushing as he looked at my reaction.

I had bright red cheeks and I was in shock. My heart felt like exploding, I couldn't take how friken unbelievable he is.

"Jimin, I-I had no idea...I-"

"Y/S, without you I would never be happy again." Jimin held both of my hands and looked at me in the eyes.

"Out of all the women I've never met, you gotta be the one for me. Y/S.. be mine?..." Jimin blushed and smiled at me while my insides were screaming.

How can he be so cute?!

"Jimin but what abou-"

"Y/S, just say yes." He smiled at me as his cheeks were red.

I couldn't say no, I didn't want to, but I thought about what the Army's would say, but I want him.

"Ok fine. Yes!" I jumped up and hugged Jimin tight. He also hugged me with the same amount of love.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

[Edited: 8-11-17]

[2nd Edit: 6/12/18]