Author's Opening Words

Sometimes, people decide things so easily. People give words to people without even balancing things. Sometimes, people lose track of emotions, they become insensitive, tactless and harsh. Sometimes, some people can't see the treasure they have until they lose it.

        A relationship is never an ending of a destination, it means journey. A journey by two people who promise to understand each other physically, mentally and emotionally. It's when you know you can handle each other through ups and downs. Problems will exist, temptations will occur, wrong decisions will be said but what's important most is both of you knows how to ask and give for forgiveness.

          There are times when-- in a relationship-- one blames the other for the mistake when in fact the mistake is from the both of you. One have given so much love while the other gives less. Love should be an equal amount of trust, faith and a little allowance for mistakes. There's no perfect love, it doesn't exist because we are living in a not-so-perfect world.

            Because of Love, people get married not only to their sexual longings but simply because they are willing to spend the rest of their lives understanding each other, accepting each other's flaws and caring for each other. Because love is not simply a feeling but also a commitment because feelings fade but commitment never fades unless broken.

             Loving means showing the real you behind every smiles. Showing everything about you but most of all, Love can also means letting go. If you're not anymore the happiness of someone you love then it's better to set him free and give him space. If he/she comes back to you, then you're both for each other. But over all, love is always about making the right decisions in life.