Chapter 11 (part 2)~ A week Of Love

"Yeah. This was my haven." Jurri said while reminiscing the times she spent doing sketches and drawings in the very room she is standing now.

"What's this?" Thomas asked while looking at the nameless envelope in the corner.

"My drawings.. I always have a copy of them before I donate my works for charities and auctions." Jurri replied, not minding her husband looking at the papers inside the envelope. She's taking the time touching her painting tools and one empty canvass left. She must have forgotten to draw something on the canvass before.

"I never thought you've drawn my face more than I thought." Thomas chuckled while holding an envelope full of drawings of him.

"You sort of became my addiction." She smiled.

"I can see that.. It's pretty obvious." He smiled smugly, "I must be that handsome eh?" he asked with a conceited look. He's mood quickly changed when he opened another envelope and saw another face, "I never expected you were fond of drawing Stephen too." He commented. He did not want to hide the jealousy in his voice. His wife should only be his and no one else's.

"Most of it was for fun." She looked at him and tilted her head.

"And look! You've even drawn him without a shirt and looks like he's posing for you! This is so cool!" Thomas said in sarcasm, "Have anyone told him how ugly he is?! I mean, goodlord, look at his masculinity. I would rate it one out of five stars!"

"We were young back then. Of course he wasn't really a full grown man before. It was just for fun though." Jurri explained.

"But still, you saw him wearing no shirt!" Thomas's voice was low yet stern, "How long did you draw him in this?" he asked.

"About twenty minutes, I think?" she guessed. It was long ago and she doesn't really count time when she's drawing or sketching or painting.

Thomas walked towards the door. Jurri thought he's going to storm out of the room but she heard the door's lock clicked instead. Then he faced her, Jurri looked at her husband with curiosity. Then a little panic rose inside her when he started walking towards her and took his shirt off. He hangs his shirt on a chair and continued walking towards her. Thomas stopped when they were already close. They were both looking deep into each others' eyes. Thomas smiled haughtily at Jurri, the kind of smile that makes any girl fall for him. Jurri noticed Thomas's arms moving and so her eyes trailed down to look what his arms are busy about and it shocked her! Her husband is unbuckling his belt then unbuttoned his khaki pants. Jurri gulped and look away when Thomas let his pants slide down then he saw Thomas arm stretched to put his pants on the chair.

She felt him move another inch closer which made him move another step back. "Stop moving." Thomas said with husky voice.

"Y-you're too close." She said.

Thomas took another step forward and before she could take another step backward, a warm hand held her wrist to stop her. She's looking away from him and she's blushing immensely. She felt Thomas's index finger touched her chin and guided her to look back into his eyes, and she did. Her heart is thumping really hard knowing that Thomas is only wearing his boxers and nothing more. He felt her husband's grip loosen and Thomas bended a little to take off something. Jurri just stood straight and looked straight like she was paralyzed. Why is her husband strip-teasing in front of her?! Thomas smiled in triumph when he saw how red Jurri's face is. Jurri coughed out of surprise when Thomas held his boxers in front of her. That makes her husband totally naked in front of her!!!