Chapter 7~ First Day of September

First Day of September

Thomas woke up because of the loud noise of his alarm clock. He quickly turned it off before the woman beside her wakes up. He looked at her and gently caressed her right cheek. She's lovely, kind, passionate and caring, he thought to himself. But he didn't want to imprison her in his lies, he broke their vow and it's enough reason why he is not anymore worth it to be with her.

He waited for this day, the start of the last month time that he could show her the Thomas Jefferson she married before. The day, he can show her again all the good moments like everything will find a solution for every problem.

"Good morning." he whispered to his wife and smiled before he went to their bathroom.

Jurri woke up shaking, she felt her knees weak. She closed her eyes again and utters her silent prayers. This is just a dream, Jurri thought. She opened her eyes again when she felt a little better. She quickly stood up and walked inside the bathroom and took one pill. She stood up and closed her eyes in front of the bathroom mirror and breathes in and out for a while. She tried to calm herself from the sudden morning attack of pain.

When she was about to go out from the bathroom, she heard the water splashing, she thought her husband might have forgot to turned it off again. It's what Thomas mostly forgets of all the things, her husband isn't so good at the law of conservation of water. She quickly walked where the shower is and opened the thick curtains and was more than surprised to see a muscular naked body in front of her. She gulped as she met his eyes and unconsciously, her eyes wandered down to the view but she regained her self-control when Thomas cleared his throat.

"Want to join me in the shower?" Teasing was on Thomas's voice.

"N-no thanks. I'm sorry, I thought you left the shower on again." She said and slowly stepped farther from her husband.

"Well, in that case, I think I'm done taking my shower. Thought you could join me for a while so we could have more time in the shower." Thomas winked at her and it made her cheeks turn into crimson red.

"I uhm, I think you need a towel." She said and turned around to get him a towel and at the same time, escape from her husband's erotic teases.

Thomas watched his wife in amusement. She threw a towel to him and he immediately catches it. He twirled the towel around his hips and hugged her wife from the back then he bent down and gave her wife a 'morning kiss'.

Jurri went to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast. She smiled when she remembered what happened this morning. Just like old times, it's like the feeling when they were spending their morning-after.

"Good morning mommy!" Tommie exclaimed.

"Good morning baby!" Jurri bent down and showered her son with kisses.

"Stop it mommy! It tickles!" Tommie pushed her away and she tried to look hurt and pouted.

"Why did you wake up so early?"

"Daddy said I needed to eat breakfast. Daddy tickled me suddenly!" Tommie whined.

"Do you want to go to sleep again, baby?" Jurri asked worriedly.

"Nah. I'm tired of sleeping." Tommie shook his head and hugged Jurri.

Jurri looked up and saw her husband intently looking at her. She gave him a smile and it looks like her smile surprised him.