Chapter 5~ Their Celebration

A/N: sorry that it took me forever to update this chapter..

Their Celebration

Thomas did not left early; he ate breakfast with his family. He enjoyed it, especially when his son tries to speak fast and ended up speaking like an alien. But then he also recognized Jurri eating silently which is unusual because she always start the conversation then he remembered, he should not be bothered by it. A month from now, he'll be free.

"How was last night?" Carrie welcomed him with a question.

"I did what you wanted me to do." he said and snaked his arms around the woman's hips.

He watched Carrie's expression, her eyes shined with happiness and she quickly twirled her arms around his neck and showered his face with feather-like kisses. As man as he is, he quickly responded with intense fervor.

"God I miss this." Carrie muttered.

Thomas gently pushed Carrie's body to the door. He pinned her there while his other hand moved to lock the door. He felt Carrie's legs slowly cling on his hips. His hands expertly rubbed her legs, pushing her skirt up to her flat stomach.

"Tell me you love me." Thomas said in the middle of their rising excitement.

"You know I do." Carrie said and aggressively pushed Thomas, making him lean on his table.

He watched Carrie slowly but expertly unbuttoning his tux with one hand while the other hand reached for his hand and brought it to her bulging chest. She moaned as he gently squeezed her mountains. He felt himself hardened more he felt Carrie's hand trace an invisible line from his chest down to his belt. Thomas felt the urge to be inside her but Carrie keeps on stopping his attempts and teases him. He finally felt her hand undoing his fly, he heard her mutter 'I love you' as she brought her body closer to him.

A face flashed in Thomas's head as Carrie whispered those words. He quickly felt numb and guilty. How can he not be when the face that went inside his mind was Jurri's. Carrie stopped and started to notice his reaction, he wasn't responding to the thrill anymore. He hated how his wife's face flashed in his mind so suddenly.

"Tell me this is not happening again." Carrie said and shot him an accusing look.

A phone rang from his bag before he could answer Carrie's question. He saw Carrie grabbed his phone and answered it. Then he thought for a second, since when did he change his ringtone?

"The call is for you." Carrie gave the phone to him. He accepted the phone but it wasn't his. He must have got it by mistake.

"Thomas speaking." he said in his casual voice.

"I want to speak with Jurri." other line said without any greetings.

"Stephen?" He asked when he recognized the voice. "Since when did you start having phone calls with my wife?" He asked with a little pang of jealousy. After all, he still has the right to be jealous; they're still husband and wife.

He forgot about Carrie's presence when he said the word 'wife'. He looked at her and it was obvious enough that she's mad. He watched her fixed herself and stormed out of the room and shut the door loud.

"It's none of your business." Stephen said.

"How would it not be when the person you are calling is my wife?" he asked sternly.

"I said where is Jurri?" Stephen asked, levelling the tone of Thomas's voice. "Why do you even have her phone?" he added.

"Now why would I bother explaining to you?" he asked with sarcasm. "She's fine. I told you that before."