Chapter 10~ He Loves Her

He Loves Her

Jurri was a bit disturbed by Thomas's question.. She rushed back to their room, leaving her husband in curiosity. She looks at herself in front of the mirror and took her shirt off. She slightly turned round and saw the purplish color on her back. It doesn't hurt nevertheless, she's worried.

"Shit." Jurri muttered then Thomas came in and looked at her with worried eyes.

"Everything ok?" Thomas asked.

"Yeah." She said and put up a smile.

Judging by her husband's expression, it seemed to him that the view in front of his eyes sank in to his head. There's a hint of redness in his face. Thomas is facing Jurri's back but since Jurri is facing a mirror, he could clearly see her two gorgeous mounds. He swallowed hard s he stared at the most inviting view. He could not exactly tell the last time he saw his wife naked. They made have made love hundreds of times already but his wife's body is still perfectly curved; beautiful, alluring and inviting. He was drawn back to reality when he heard Jurri cleared her throat.

"I err, I'm sorry." He said and looked down. He was about to go out to the room but then she spoke.

"Nah, it's okay. It's not like you haven't seen me wearing nothing before." Jurri said and looked at him, amused. She finds Thomas's reaction quite entertaining. She buttoned her shirt and smiled at Thomas in the mirror.

"So, uhm.. What do you want to do next?" her husband asked; obviously, trying to change the mood.

"Since Tommie is asleep.." Jurri trailed her voice off huskily. She saw how Thomas's reaction became excited. Thomas cleared his throat when he saw her coming close. She leaned closer to him and he instantly snaked his arms around her hips. She leaned even closer, making their face inches apart. There's a rising tension inside Thomas when he felt Jurri's breath near his earlobe. Then she spoke, "Let's eat ice cream." She whispered.

Thomas inhaled sharply. He reluctantly let go of his wife. Jurri laughed at him and lightly slap his arms. He smiled at his self. How can he think Jurri is seducing him?

"Tell me.." Jurri said between her laugh, "did you actually think I was about to say 'let's have sex'"?

Thomas shrugged and smiled, "Every man would think you're trying to pick him up with the way you acted." He said and kissed his wife's forehead.

"So, let's go?" Jurri asked excitedly.

"An ice cream? Seriously?" He asked. He's making sure he did not misheard his wife.

"Yep I am serious. Now come on, let's eat ice cream and watch movies." Then she smiled.

"Well, can we do something else? You know, we still have an hour or two before Tommie wakes up. Maybe we can hit the bed or something..." he suggested with a mischievous smile.

"You can sleep alone." Jurri said, pretending not to understand what Thomas wanted to say.

"I know but that's not what I mean." Thomas whined.

"I know what you mean Mr. Mchalle but it's a really hot afternoon."

"Hot? Yeah I know I'm hot." Thomas remarked then he closed the distance between them, "please..." he whispered to her with hoarse voice.

Jurri stretched her arms forward to establish a distance between them, "Why are you acting like a pervert this afternoon?" she asked. Thomas just scratched his nape like a little boy caught red-handed.

"Uhh, nevermind. Let's just eat ice cream." He said and put his arms on Jurri's shoulder then they walked outside the room.

They ate a half galloon of chocolate flavored ice cream while watching a movie. They spend their afternoon like any normal afternoon; full of jokes, random smiles and stolen kisses. They seem to be the young couple they once were.