Chapter 12 (part 2)~ September 20

September 20 part 2

Jurri took a quick shower and looked at herself in their human-size mirror. She slightly turned around and saw another bruise on her hips. She grabbed a cream and applied it to the bruise to cover the color.

It was a good thing Thomas thought of buying food instead of cooking. He could have surely blown their kitchen away. He sucks at cooking. While Thomas was preparing the food, mainly taking it out from the plastic containers and putting it on their plates, his thoughts wander again. He wants to tell Jurri that he cheated but he knows he can't tell it to her this time, it might blow his chance of fixing the thing between them.

"You can't.. not right now." He mumbled to his self.

"What do you mean not now?" Jurri asked out of the blue. Thomas was surprise to see Jurri.

"I mean.. I can't bring you back to our room right now because our lunch is ready." Thomas chuckled nervously.

"Fair enough." His wife said then grinned. Jurri sat down and looked at him with a hopeful smile, "So? Are we going to fetch Tommie today?"

"Nope, not yet but tomorrow we will." Thomas said and hovers his hands over his wife's.

"I miss that little brat so much."

"See? I always come second to your priorities." Thomas said then pouted his lips.

"But I spend the whole week with you." Jurri held her tongue out.

"It's not yet officially whole week because today isn't over yet. And you always say 'I miss Tommie' that's why I always think that I'm just a second best." He whined.

"You're jealous over our son?" Jurri asked and bit her lower lip to fight the urge to laugh.

"You know my jealousy is easily triggered." He muttered childishly.

"I know.. That's why I love you." Jurri smiled endearingly.

"More than you love Tommie?" he asked.

"What kind of question is that?" Jurri broke into laughter.

"Just answer me."

"Of course I love you most. Of all the people, you should be the first people who should always remember that!" she said between her laughter. She can't believe how childish her husband is when he is jealous.

They started eating their lunch and enjoyed the light mood that enveloped their atmosphere. Jurri is relieved that her meds worked; she didn't feel any pain attacks. She doubled her dosage intake to make sure the meds have effect on her; she's going to die anyway –there's no need for her to be scared of not following proper dosage intake of her meds.

Jurri and Thomas spent the whole afternoon in their room watching some tv shows, play chess, snakes and ladders and scrabble. Thomas called it their 'rest day' but Jurri thinks it's going to be the most tiring day of her last days of existence since she could feel Thomas's romantic movements and gestures –like he's trying to turn her on. It was already dark when they finished their last game which is the first game Jurri had ever won with all their games.

"Hey babe.." Thomas called out.

"Hmm?" she spoke while she let Thomas play with her hands. Thomas is spooning her while they lie on their bed.

"You're really getting thinner." He commented with an obvious hint of worry in his voice and hugged her tighter like the distance between them is not yet close enough for Thomas.

"I knooow." Jurri prolonged and emphasized what she said.

"I like it more when you're having those small amounts of fats. It makes you look more sexy and curvy." When Thomas said those words, he also started vandalizing Jurri's skin with his kisses.

"Am I thinking what you are thinking?" Jurri let out a chuckle when she felt the tickling sensation brought by her husband's kisses.

"Maybe? But it depends if we both want the same thing dear wife." He said with pure lust and without uttering another word, he hovered above her.

Thomas gave Jurri a long, passionate and gentle kiss until they were gasping for air. Thomas finally made up his mind. He is going to make it up to Jurri no matter how slow the process would be. He'll earn her love again no matter what. He'll never stop trying even if it's painful to hear her rejections. He doesn't anymore care even if it's painfully slow.

"Can we go slowly this time?" Jurri asked as her breathing hitched. Thomas could not explain the excitement and happiness he is feeling –Jurri will let him take her.

"That's what I'm trying to do babe. Even though you know that I always want it... rough." He whispered in a husky voice as pleasure started to light the flame inside him.

~~ Sorry for such a short update.