Chapter 2

Lily's POV

"Okay, first one to spin the bottle is..."Shane said. Actual Shane Dawson is our game master. "Wait! Remember, the couple who wins the best kiss gets a prize. Okay, let's move on. We've got..."

He picked a name from the papers inside the dry fish bowl.

".....Jordan Maron!"he said.

Jordan, also drunk, spun the bottle and got Bashur. Now that's some boyxboy action mate.

"I dare you to make it 10 seconds with tongue,"Jenna said.

Obviously she was super drunk.

We all cheered and they finally kissed. We all counted 10 seconds out loud and they finished on time. They quickly ran to the sinks and washed their mouths and I just laughed.

Then Shane chose another one, "We've got Jason Probst!"

I gave him a thumbs-up but I think I did it in a funny way because, of course, I was, like, mostly drunk. And the bottle spun.

Jason's POV

Shane called my name and it was my turn. Lily did a weird thumbs up at me and I smiled at her nervously.

I spun the bottle and was hoping it wouldn't be her because it might ruin our friendship especially, my friendship with Ty. The bottle spun for, like, ten to twenty seconds and--since karma is a bitch--it landed on Lily.

Yay! My life is ruined. Sarcasm.

"Wooooot!!!!! Go Jason!!"Adam said loudly, his arm around Alesa's shoulder.

He took a few gulps of his fifth--or sixth--beer and then laughed.

Lily was shocked--her mouth still forming an 'o' then she chugs a beer.

"I dare you toooooooo kiss for hmmm..."Jenna starts. "Lesshh shheee 20 seconds. Hahaha and also you should kiss with tongue still."

Why did it have to be her that I have to kiss? I mean I like her and I've always wanted to kiss her but I don't want to ruin our friendship.

"I guess it's okay...jeezzzssshh it'sss jusst a kiss what could go wrong, Jason?"she said.

I try not to look at Ty but I could feel him looking at me.

"Y-yeah what could go wrong?"I said nervously.

Then we went a little closer and then our lips touched.

I felt like I wanted more but I know I shouldn't. I let my tongue in and the kiss just gets better.

"2....1.....wooooooo!!!!!"everyone cheered.

I tried to pull away but then Lily pulled me back in once again.

I didn't know what to do so I pulled away once again and held her back.

"Lily,"I said.

She smiles and I smile nervously back. She stands up and goes back to her spot. I looked at Ty who was chugging bottles of beer. Dear god what have I done?

Ty's POV

I was jealous. I know that Jason is also Lily's best friend and I think he likes her too but I, too, like her--a little, I guess--and love her as a best friend.

I couldn't look and I just felt broken.

"2....1....woooooo!!!!"everyone cheered.

I tried to not get jealous but it was just too much. I tried to cool myself down and look back at them. They smiled at each other and I flipped.