Chapter 18

Lily's POV

1 year later....

It took us a month to get over the deaths of Jason and James. We mourned, wept, fought, cried, and all. They were good and great guys. Jackson, Jason's twin, lived with us and he joined our team. It hurts seeing his face everyday. Seto and him trained us how to fight. They also taught us a few things about sorcery. Whenever we go out we see a world that is to be distructed in the future. I've been getting visions once again. Adam told me something about my sister a few weeks ago. 'Brine got a new body to possess. He made his assisstants grow stronger. I kept the book in a secret place. He had already gotten the stuff toy with flint and steel eyes. I still have my necklace. 'Brine had started attcking already a few weeks ago. He had set out a mighty earthquake. Luckily, Seto and Jackson made a spell to protect the HQ. A lot of people from the outside died. We trained everyday and everyday we were growing stronger. Ty and I got together. We try to spend some time together. We both know that it's hard especially with all the training and all. After we get to defeat 'Brine and his clan, we still don't know what we are going to do. Ian's kids, Colton, Sadie, and Jack, were also part of the training. Not every fairytale can have a happy ending. When will our happily ever after come?

"Hey Lil"Ty said while we were lying down on the bed together with his arm around shoulders. "Hm?"I looked at him. He held my hand with his other hand. He looked at my ring. He proposed to me last month. He understands if I still love Jason deep inside my heart. But I have moved on already. I will remember Jason forever and I will love him forever as I have promised. Ty rubbed my ring finger with his thumb. He let go of it and held my chin. He gave me kiss. We haven't kiss for a while because of all the things that's happening. "I missed this"I said. I hugged him. He rubbed my head while we hugged. I felt him smile. I was tearing a bit. So many tragedies. So many happenings. He broke the hug and smiled. I smiled back. I miss everything. He gave me one last kiss and we went downstairs to practice.

We went to the weapon room. We all had our armory on. I took the legit-like ender sword and a bow. Ty took the legit-like diamond sword and a "Budder" axe. We went to the training room. I gave him a kiss before we started. I giggled when he blushed. He locked my hand to his as we walked in. We suddenly broke the lock and walked to our teams. All the others were inside the room. We had holograms for backgrounds and scenes. Ashley, Jerome- oh yeah I forgot, Bodil joined our team a few months ago because he was also being attacked by 'Brine- Bodil, Quentin, me, Tyler(Munching Brotato), Alesa, Preston, and Jackson were in the red team. Ty, Jocelyn, Mitch, Lachlan, Bash, Nooch, Ian, Seto were in the blue team. Adam, Ryan, Annie, Tyler(Logdotzip), Maddie, Louise, Sadie, Jack, and Colton were the champs of the last practice. So the team who would win today would battle them. We were in the north. The blue were in the south. I closed my eyes and held my sword tight. I carried my bow on my back. The main goal here was to steal the other team's flag and bring it back to your base. 3,2,1.............0!  Both teams ran into each other and fought. It was like a massacre but there was no blood. The weapons can pass through us but can't kill us. So once a weapon passes through you you're dead in the practice and you will fall into this hole under you. I kept on running and I "killed" Nooch on the way. I jumped and shot my arrow mid-air at Mitch. All the others were still fighting each other and I stealthily had pass through the masacre. I was approaching the other team's base. I chuckled a little when I was close to the base already. I heard someone above me. Lachlan jumped and was going to slay me with his Diamond axe. I doged him and jumped to the boulder a bit close to me.(Whoo! Dem Parkour skillz!!! XD) Lachlan chased me while I was doing some parkour skills. I know right- LOL! I was going uphill a bit because I was going up this rock that was like a cliff. I jumped and turned to face him and shot him with my bow on mid-air. It passed through him and he chuckled and a hole appeared and he fell inside it. I giggled. I walked going to the flag. I saw a silhouette jumped out of the tall tower. Woah! My eyes followed where it had landed. He landed a bit in front of me. It was Ty. I giggled mentally. "How the hell did you do that?"I was confused a bit. "Did you forget? I'm the king of  Parkour!"he smiled while raising his arms. I chuckled. "Now let's shush and fight!"He took out his Diamond sword and gave me an evil smile. I giggled and took out my ender sword. I can't help but giggle he's just cute when he jokes around. He flipped his hair and ran toward sme with his sword while smiling. I did the same. We slayed our swords. We kept on laughing. We kept on hitting our swords at each other but we would dodge it. Finally, he had make my sword fly out of my hand and pointed his sword on my face while I looked at my sword that fell to the ground. I faced him. He smiled. I smiled back. I remembered a trick that Ashley taught me. I slowly pushed the his sword to the side. He was a bit confused but he blushed. I went closer to him and brushed his hair off his face. He was actually sweating. I locked my eyes with his. I wrapped my arms behind his neck. He was blushing hard while he still held his sword. I smiled at him. Seductively. I swear I am laughing so hard mentally.(So am I!! XD) I leaned towards him and kissed him passionately. We synchronized and his grip on his sword slowly became loose. I held his hand with the sword without breaking the kiss and as his grip on his sword became really loose I grabbed it and broke the kiss. "What the fu- Lily!!!"he was confused at first and then he got a bit mad at me. I giggled and "killed" him with his sword. "Hi"I chuckled at him. "You're going to have a punishment later"he said while giving me an evil grin. I sticked my tongue out. I felt a sharp pain on my mouth after a second and I placed it back in. "Wha di you do sho meh tong?"I asked. "Well, I..bit it"he smiled. "Taaaa"I said saying his name wrong because of my tongue. "Bye"he waved and laughed while he fell into the hole. I groaned a bit and chuckled. I took the flag and ran back to my base and held it up. A red light shone on me. Yup we won. I slowly went down because of the elevator-like thing under me. I saw my team there and the blue team. They clapped for me and cheered. Ty walked up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back. "So do I get a prize?"I asked jokingly. "How 'bout no"he smiled. "Whatever"I rolled my eyes and kissed him. I felt him smile. "Yup that's what Lily Sparkstone does"I rolled my eyes. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.