Chapter 20

Seto's POV

I went in Starbucks found her.......nowhere. Maybe she'll come later. I ordered a venti Java chip and sat at a table beside a bookshelf. A book caught my eye. Enders. I already read "Starters". It was really nice. Now, I've been waiting for "Enders", I can't believe they have it here. I got the book and started reading. A few minutes later, after sipping my drink slowly, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned my head and looked up to see who it was. It was her. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her. "Um hi do you mind if I could sit down with you?"she asked. I nodded awkwardly and weirdly. She giggled. She walked to the seat across me and sat on it. Ok, just act cool. Just act cool. I continued reading.I was at the part where Hyden confessed to Callie that he actually fell in love with her. Oh ma gawd!! It's so cheeesssy-ish!!! She chuckled. I put the book away and saw her smiling. "Is that Enders?"she asked. "Yeah. I really love the book especially Starters"I said. Good. Just continue to act cool. "Cool! I love that book too!"she said. "Really?"I leaned a little and rose an eyebrow. She nodded. "Oh yeah. Lauren Probst"she took out her hand. Probst? Is she related to Jason and Jackson? "Oh um Seto Miller"I shook her hand. She giggled. "Why Seto?" "Well, for awesome random reasons"I joked. "You're funny"she said. "Why thank you"I said with a British accent. She laughed again. We kept on talking and we gave each other's numbers. I didn't care if she had to give me another number of hers. Everytime she smiled and laughed, her eyes would sparkle and it would light up my whole heart.

We kept on laughing. One of the employees called her name. "Um sorry my brother is calling me. Excuse me"she stood up and went to that guy. Her back was covering him from this angle but I saw a little of his face. He seems familiar. She finished talking to him. As she turned and walked back to me he turned right away. I didn't get a chance to see him clearly. "So yeah. Sorry my brother is being overprotective. Again"she rolled her eyes. I chuckled. "Yeah I know right?"she snorted.

We talked for lots of minutes. I had to go back to the HQ because it was a bit getting late. We took pictures together before I waved goodbye. I was happy. It was raining so I had to take a cab going there but a traffic came along. Such a nice day. Yep, a little drop of sarcasm was there.

After all the long traffic and some misfortunes along the way, I finally arrived at the HQ. I was draping wet which made me cold. I opened the door and the first thing I heard was a scream. Who screamed? It was coming from the living room. I was worried. I ran to the living room. "What'shappening?Someonedied?Someonegotkidnapped?Raped?

Killed?What?"I asked quickly. They all looked at me with confused faces. I was confused. What? Lily, Ty, Adam, Alesa, Bodil, Jackson, and a girl, whose back was facing me but she looks like Lauren a little. They were all like(excluding the girl):

"What the hell Seto?"

"Wuuuuut?"

"You taking drugs bro?"

"He took drugs? Seto why would you do such a thing?"

"What's going on here?"

"Wut da hell is happenin?"

"Seto are you ok? Are you seeing unicorns? Monkeys on the wall? What? Tell us buddy"

"What the fuck is happening? And who started the drugs thing because I am NOT taking drugs"I said. They all pointed at Adam who was acting innocent. "Ok. You are forgiven son"I said with Gandalf's accent. "Yaaaaay!!! HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE!!! Woot motherfuckers!!!"he ran around like crazy. "I think he's the one the taking drugs"I heard Ty whisper to Bodil. Adam stopped and glared at Ty. Ty noticed. "What did you say?"Adam said with his angry derp face. "Uhhm nothing? Heh"Ty lied with a confusing face. Adam ran towards Ty. "Um gotta go bye!!!"Ty ran. We all knew what Adam would do. Electric chair/ The tickles of death. Dun!Dun!Dun! The girl was talking to Jackson the whole time. When Jackson pointed at me, she turned and I saw her face. Lauren? What she doing here? My thoughts were interrupted because of the chase that was happening. "I told you nothing!!!"Ty screamed while running away from Adam. "I heard everything and now feel the electric chair once I catch you"Adam rose his finger. Alesa just stood there watching them.