Chapter 15

Seto's POV

I stared at Lily while she was playing with me near the pool. She was just too beautiful. Too perfect and too irresistable. Herobrine spoke to me last night that us 6 betrayed him and that he will kill all of us including the team. "Helloooo Seto? Your turn bro"she said waving her hand in front of my face. "Oh yeah yeah"I moved my knight smoewhere close to her king. "Ha! Checkpoint!"I said. We were playing chess. "Boo-yah I won! I won!"I danced crazily. I was a pro at chess. "Ok, ok I get it so what's my consequence"she said. "Hmmmm.. How a bout a kiss for ten seconds?"I said. Well bullshit! I regreted what I said. "Um okay?"she asked. She stood up and went near me. "Wait I wasn't that serio-"I was interrupted when she kissed me. It was slow but nice. I regreted one thing, I kissed back. I couldn't stop but then- "Hey babe how do yo- what's going on?". I parted her quickly. It was Jason. Oh shit! "Um look Jase it doesn't look like what you're thinking"I said. He clenched his fists and suddenly he ran towards me. I blacked out.

Lily's POV

I froze as I saw Jason punch Seto. He slowly looked at me and realized what he had done. "Oh shi- no! Look I'm sorry Lil- I- ai just lost control a-and-"I slapped his face. Last night and today. "Look I just had a consequence ok? To kiss him for 10 seconds. Can you just stop being like this? Ever since we arrived here you've been like this. What the hell Jase?"I got so mad at him. I helped Seto up and brought him to the kitchen.

I got a pack of ice and gave it to Seto so that he can heal his bruise on his cheek. "Hurts doesn't it?"I asked. He nodded. "Look, I'm sorry I never really meant to ask you to do that. If only I hadn't asked youthis would have never happen"he said avoiding eye contact. "Hey look, it's ok. I understand it was just a consequence. Also I understand hat you couldn't move on but you have to. You deserve someone that's better than me Set and there will always be a place for you in my heart"I said. He smiled. I gave him a hug and kissd him at the cheek. "So friends?"he asked. "Friends"We shook our hands and I helped him up to his room. I let him rest for a while since he got hurt. All the other guys were recording and playing Minecraft. I just walked around the house, daydreaming somehow. I went to the balcony of my room and felt the cool breeze. Ty went somewhere to buy some new DLC's for his PC games. I heard the door open. "Lily?"I turned and saw Jason. I was still mad at him so I rolled my eyes and ignored him. "Look, I know you're still mad at me- I-I'm sorry,"he said. "It's just that I love you so much that I..."he stopped. I was curious why. "That what?"I asked. "That- that I have to let you go"I froze when I heard his words. I looked back at him. I was shocked with what I saw. No! No! I couldn't even hear what I said. The last thing I heard was, "I. Love. You."

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoooo so yeah short chapter sorry:(  but the next one I think might be long-ish so yeah hope you like this chapter. Comments,Suggestion,Anything? Put it here in this piece of poptart also click dat star and share this book if you want or add this to your library or reading list, it would help me a lot so yeah thanks for reading! So I guess Daz all 4 2day!!!!! Unicorn away!!!!!! Byeee!!!!!