Chapter 3

Lily's POV

After our kiss, we slowly parted from each other.

We smiled afterwards.

Could he be? Could it be? I mean he's--fuck!

He looks so cute when he blushes and flips his hair.

"Um, that was--I mean--did you?"I stuttered.

"Yeah,"he said blushing.

But I also felt it with Jason. Dammit! They're both cute and-gahhhhh!! Is this really how it feels when you fall in love?

(Let's skip and fastforwad to the awarding part :3)

Ty's POV

Whaaaat?!!!! My jaw dropped. Even, Lily's dropped. Both of us were shocked.

How did we even become winners?

"Next game, people!"Shane said.

I was just standing there in my place until I felt someone holding my hand and it was Lily.

Lily's POV

I didn't know what to do, so I went to Ty and held his hand.

I was a bit afraid of what might happen next because everyone was drunk already.

I could see Ty laughing a bit and he hugged me all of a sudden.

This is the fourth time he surprised me today--or tomorrow? Or I don't know.

And I hugged him back.

It was as if we were the only ones in here. But one thing caught my eye, Jason.

He looked like he was beaten up...emotionally.

"Next game, you drunks,"Shane said, also drunk.

"Let's play 7 minutes in heaven,"Jenna said with her arm on Ryan's shoulder.

She kissed Ryan afterwards. Ryan gave us all a thumbs-up. He was loving it, obviously.

"C'mon Ty and Lily. Jooooin daaaaa gwaim," Olga said(Yup, Olga Kay is part of the party).

We had no choice but just join or something wrong might happen.

When we sat down, we were seperated by Olga.

"Lily will be the first to get her 7 minutes in heaveeen,"Shane says. "Remember that our games are all revised by a genius named Shane Dawsoon--me--hehehahahaha!"

I walked to Shane and dug my hand in the bowl of names and started picking a name randomly.

I chose a paper and gave it to Shane. "Let's see what you got, you slut,"Shane said, not knowing what he just said.

I crossed my fingers, hoping it was Ty.

Wait what?! Am I really choosing Ty?

"Jason Probsssssst,"Shane said.

Again? What is it with Ty and Jason? Why is it them two?

I searched for Jason in the crowd and found him drinking his next beer--and obviously, he was really drunk.

"Here! Wait just let me--" Jason said, finishing his beer.

"Okay, I'm coming."

I was really scared because of course he was drunk.

"Lily, bring your boyfriend to that room,"Shane said while pointing at a door close to the couches.

He is not my boyfriend! He is just one of the guys that I like!

Wait what?

I like Jason too?

Da fuq?

"Don't woorry, I won't do aneeeeeeeething" Jason said looking super drunk. His hair was really messed up. Like super messed up. But he looks cute with his hair like that though.

I held his hand and dragged him to the room.

We went inside the room and I helped him sit down at the bed.

Jason started crying.

I started comforting him and told him, "Stop crying MU. It's ok. I'm here."

He looks really cute when he looks sad.

"Promise me you won't tell Lily this one,"he said not realizing that I was Lily.

"U-um o-ok?"I said.

"Ok, I trust you. I love Lily very much but then she has Ty already but I was happy with our first kiss."he said with a small smile. "It's ok if she doesn't have to love me because I understand. I love her very much even if I have to die for it."

Jason's words warmed my heart and I felt so sad.

I kissed him.

I pulled away but he pulled me back in. And we were kissing each other.

It felt nice kissing him.

"Doods, your time is finished its seven shitty minutes already,"Mitch said drinking his bottle. "And Ty's waiting for you in your room Lil."

"Uh,thanks,"I said. "C'mon Jason let's go."

"Oookay, mom,"Jason with a child-like voice.

I giggled.

I brought Jason to his room and he passed out on his bed.

'Damn! He looks so calm when he sleeps, girl,' my conscience said. I smiled and went out of the room.

I walked my way to my room and found the door open. I went in and found Ty in the balcony.

"Hey, Tyed," I said.

"Oh,h-hi f-flower"he said, startled.

"May I?"I asked.

"Uh, sure, yeah,"he said. I smiled and stood beside him.

I sighed.

My eyes locked on the view and the cold breeze passed us.

Ty placed his right hand on my face, making me face him slowly.

Our eyes locked.

Our eyes closed slowly.

Then, our lips met.

We kissed there at the balcony.

Then we stopped.

"Let's do this inside. You know we might fall here and some shit might happen,"he said.

"Yeah, I think we should,"I said smiling.

I love it how dorky he was and shy after kissing me.

We went back inside our room, closed the door to the balcony and sat on my bed. (He usually sleeps on the couch and I slept on the bed in our room)

It was about 2:59 am already.

"Guess it's been a weird day, right?"I asked.

"Yeah, but not with you,"Ty said lying down and looking at the ceiling.

I looked at him and he looked back while lying down.

Our eyes locked once again.

I lie down beside him--the back of my head on his arm.

"Can I sleep with you on your bed tonight?"he asked me.

I nodded.

My hand on his chest makes me feel his heart beating.

He hugged my head and I buried it down his chest.

Is this true love?