Chapter 21

Lily's POV

So we all have been helping Seto and let me tell you something, it's working. Jackson is trying to make a medicine/potion/spell that could cure Lauren but Seto always insist not to. He says that it's fine if she forgets him as long as they had memories of each other. We kept on convincing him but he just wouldn't listen. Seto has been asking her out but they still aren't official. So we are still in our "vacation" and it has been really fun. I was in the pool. I know. We were all very childish this week. It's because we missed playing along with each other. I wore my denim blue bikini. The other girls were wearing bikinis too and the guys in their swimming trunks. I was playing with pool noodle with Jerome and Bash. I was hitting them two while I was moving backwards. Suddenly they had shocked faces. Wut? I looked down and- eeeewww!! I covered my eyes and laughed. "Seriously?"I laughed still with my eyes covered. "Hahahaha! Beat dat you guys!"I heard a Bulgarian accent. Bodil. He did it. "What da hell Bodil?!"Jerome screamed. "I'm gonna kill you!!"Bash screamed. I heard them putting their shorts back on and swim to somewhere, wherever Bodil was. I took off my hands off my eyes. "Finally"I sighed. Suddenly I felt like going up. What the hell is happening? "What the- Put me down!"I screamed. The person chuckled. "Nope!"he looked at me. Ty. He stuck his tongue out. "Let me go!"I screamed again. He just kept on laughing. "Oh I know!"I heard Mitch say. "CHICKEN FIGHT!!"he dive down and had Ashley on his shoulders sitting. "What the? Mitch put me down!"she screamed with her British accent. "Nope-pa-dope-pa-dope"he stuck his tongue out. Every other guy did the same to their girlfriends too. "Fight!!"Adam yelled. "Fight!!!"all the boys who had their girlfriends on top of their heads yelled together. "Ahh!! Help! Put me down! I'm gonna fall!"I screamed. Ty ignored me and ran to Adam and Alesa. "Oh gurl it's on!"Adam sassed. "Oh meh gawd! #SKYLOX!!!"Bodil yelled and pointed at us. Adam and Ty glared at him. Alesa and I knew what we were thinking. "One, two, three. "I whispered. "Go!"she yelled. We wrapped our legs around their neck and fell backwards purposely. "Woah! What the-"Ty was interrupted when we had crashed into the water together. I giggled mentally. We crashed into the water and the guys were dragged down with us. I looked at Alesa at the water. We smiled and gave a thumbs up. We let go of their necks and swam up to the surface. The guys also reached into the surface already. They were gasping and breathing hard. Ty flipped his hair. God! Stop doing that! It's too hot! "What the- what the- babe were you trying to kill us?!"Adam screamed. "Babe?! What the hell?!"Ty screamed. They all had shocked faces. "Umm. Run!"I shouted at Alesa. "Oh wait no swim!"I corrected myslef. Alesa and I swam quickly. The guys chased us. "Help! There are two creeps over heeeere!!"Alesa screamed. The guys were getting closer. "Pretend you're drowning down there"I whispered-shouted at her. "Okay"she whispered-shouted back. We swam a few more distances and stopped and held our breaths and sank. I looked at the sky above the water while sinking. I closed my eyes. I felt Ty's arm around my waist. "Babe! Babe!"he shouted in the water. It was a bit hard to understand but I got it. I opened my eyes and smiled widely. He looked shocked and he was about to make an angry face but I quickly kissed him. Heh. So much tricks. As we kissed we were floating up to the surface already. We broke apart when we reached the surface and Ty started breathing heavily again. I giggled. He was inhaling for oxygen quickly and hardly. He looked at me and glared and narrowed his eyes. I smiled innocently at him. He started walking towards me. I started walking backwards to the waterfall part. I was inside the waterfall and I sat in the rock behinf the water. Ty was still there slowly chasing me. His eyes still narrowed but he was looking at me seductively. I swear that was so fucking hot! He stood up on a small boulder that my feet were resting on. He leaned his body forward and he leaned me against the rock behind me. He placed his hands on my hips and I placed my hands behind his head, fiddling and playing with his long hair. He leaned in closer and kissed me. This day was fun. In fact the whole week was. I transferred one hand of mine on Ty's chest. I felt him smile while we kissed so smiled too. I was happier than ever. We parted-ish and I hugged him. "Thanks for everything Ty"I said. "No thank you Lil. I love you"he said making my head look up at his face. "I hate you too"I joked and cringed my nose. He pinched it and pecked my lips. He smiled and I did too. We leaned both of our foreheads on each other's. "You little bastard. I will love you forever and ever"he said. "Same does this gal of here"I pointed at myself. "I love you"he said. "Love you too. Forever"I said and tiptoed a little and kissed him. I burried my face back into his chest. I hope nothing ruins all these happy moments.