Chapter 19

Mitch's POV

We were at the pool. I've been suspicious of Bodil anf Ashley for a while. They've been getting a bit a close to each other already. I dunno but I guess they're just friends right? I'm just jealous. Heh. "Biggums!"I called Jerome. "Yeah?"We were playing at the pool with the some of the others. "Oh um nevermind"I said. "Um ookay? Louise wait here babe"he kissed her and swam towards me. "I know you biggums. I know that face. Is this about Ashley?"he asked. "Uh no no no- yeah it is"I said. I felt somehow down.

"Ask what you want to ask me Jerome. Shoot"

"Ok so if this is about Ashley why the long face? Did you fight?"

"No"

"Is she pregnant?"

"Wha- what the fuck Jerome?!"

"I'm just kidding. Then what is all this about huh?"I sighed.

"Her and B-"my voice cracked. I cleared my throat.

"Her and Bodil"

"So?"he said while holding a laugh.

"Well, I don't know but I think I'm getting jealous of them. I mean they've been close to each other lately. And- and..."I looked down.

"And what biggums?"he crossed his arms while raising an eyebrow.

"What if she's cheating on me biggums?"

"Are you seriously serious?"

"What- what do you mean 'Are you seriously serious' huh?"

"You seriously don't know, do you?"

"Uh don't know what?"

"They're half-siblings duhhh"

"Wai- wha?!"

"Shhhh. I can't believe she hasn't told you yet? Lol!"he laughed so hard.

"Heyy stop laughing. I-I just didn't know okay? Jeez. Thanks by the way for telling me biggums"

"No prob biggums"

We hugged and I heard someone snicker beside us. We parted away and saw who it was snickering. Ashley and Bodil. No worries no need to be jealous anymore. She took a picture of us. She showed it to Bodil and they started laughing like maniacs. "#MEROMEFOREVAR!!!!!!"Bodil shouted so loud. "I'm gonna kill you both"I joked. I clenched my fists and walked towards them. Bodil started swimming away from me. "But you love me right?"Ashley asked with her puppy eyes. I was know in front of her. Oh god! Those puppy eyes. The sunlight shone on her face. Oh god! That beautiful face. Whatever. Time to strike. I leaned my face to hers. "Not if you say sorry"I smiled at her seductively-ish. "Well bullshi-"I interrupted her by crashing my lips into hers. I heard her giggle while we kissed which made me smile. I placed on hand behind her lower back and one on her hair. She brushed my hair with one hand and one wrapped around my neck. "Oh ma gawd! Mitch and Ashley are making babies in the pool!!!"Bash shouted. I opened my eyes and dropped Ashley as a punishment from what had happened earlier. Luckily, her phone was waterproof. Hehe. She widened her eyes and- "Miit-"she was interrupted when she had crashed into the water already. I closed my eyes while chuckling. Oh wait shit. She doesn't know how to swim plus we're in the deep part. Oh bullshit Mitch! I dove and found Ashley sinking. I got her and swam back to the surface. I helped her out of the pool. I carried her to the grass close to the pool. She was unconscious. She wasn't breathing. Oh shit! CPR! CPR! I opened her mouth a bt and blew some air in. I did the CPR and when I did one last breath into her mouth. She kissed me. I smiled. Silly Ashley. I smiled. "Oh god! I thought almost lost you. I'm so sorry Ashley I-"she interrupted me with a kiss. "Hehe. Did my acting skills. I can actually swim dum dum"she giggled. "Wai- wha?!"I was so confused. She has so many hidden things. That's why I like- no love her. She giggled again. "Ashley!"I clenche dmy fists and acted like I was mad. "Catch me if you can Mitchell"she ran inside the house. Oh naughty Ashley. I chased her inside the house. She went upstairs to our room. I locked the door and probably you know what I did with Ashley. Yeah. Clue? You already know! Okee fine. I made love to her again. Yeah happy? Okay good. Now shaddap!

Seto's POV

I went lying down on the grass looking at the stars. I placed my hands under my head as a pillow. (Am sorry I dunno how to describe it but you do know what I mean right the one where you use your hands as a pillow when you're lying down?Right? Well bullshi- Just kidding I won't ever get mad at you.....or will I? Lol! XD) I just couldn't stop thinking about Lauren. She's so beautiful. Suddenly, someone blocked my view. Ty. "Hey"he smiled while waving his hands. "Sup?"I replied. He knew what I meant and he went off and let me look at my view. He lay down beside me. "So? Who's that new girl eh?"he asked. I looked at him. He was doing derp face. "Well...her name's Lauren. She's got sparkling lavender eyes. Some piercings that totally is beautiful on her and she's got this amazing personality. I like her laugh too"I sighed. I really wanted to see her again. "Then call "he surprised me. "Wai- wha?"I was confused. He was grinning. "Just go and call her. Take her out tomorrow or something"he winked. "I-I'll try....I guess? And how- oh wait yeah nevermind"I said. "Yep. In a relationship and I know what to do"he boastfully said. Something popped out of my mind. Really Seto? I don't know maybe I should ask Ty about it. Nah, time will come when they will do it. (Hehe.. Look it's not perverted okay? And I will NOT tell you what 'it' is but lemme tell you peeps it is NOT perverted. I have controlled my horny side k? Good. Lol! Y am I so c-rious XD)

the next day........

I played with my phone while I was watching Family Guy. I didn't pay attention to the show, I just kept on thinking. Should I make the call? What if she doesn't go? What if she doesn't like me? What if she only likes me as a friend? What if yesterday was just a dream? I checked my phone the photo we took together. Yup it wasn't a dream. I sighed. Just accept whatever she says. I tapped Lauren's contact on my phone. Well I had to call her like 4 times because there was no answer. I guess I should have one last try. I pressed her contact and..... she finally had answered. "Hello?"she asked with a sleepy voice. "Oh hey um Lauren um it's Seto? Remember the guy that you bumped outside Starbucks yesterday?"I was nervous. I seriously was.

"Um I'm sorry but I don't know a Seto. So yeah I guess I'm going to have to end this call-"

"Wait um nevermind- well have a good day. Bye"I said saying the 'bye' a bit lowered.

I pressed the red button and it ended the call. I wanted to cry right now. I swear I do. Tears started rushing down my face. I burried my face into a pillow close to me. We just met yesterday and we had a great time then the next day we just forgot about each other. Yesterday, we met and I had fallen in love with you. Today, you have forgotten me and I had my heart broken. Tomorrow, we meet again and the same thing happens all over again. I sobbed and sat up indian style. I hugged the pillow and burried my face once again. After a while I felt a tap on my shoulder. I lifted my head up and saw Bodil beside me. "Seto why are you crying man?"he said with his Bulgarian accent. "Um it's nothing Bod. It's nothing"I sobbed and wiped my tears off. Wow I think I'm gay.

"No, I know a person when he or she is like this"

"Ok?"

"You are heartbroken"I nodded.

"Why who broke your heart?"

"Well, I met this girl yesterday she was beautiful and she had an amazing personality and all. I fell in love with her. Ty told me last night to call her. So I called her today and she said she didn't know me"I cried once again.

"It's ok. Shh"he rubbed my back to comfort me.

"Why don't you go to the place where you met yesterday and check if she's there and try talking to her and like you know be her bestfriend to figure out what happened"he had a point right there.

"Thanks Bodil"I started to smile.

"No problemo. Now smile up. You don't want your girl to see you crying"he joked. I playfully punched his arm while I laughed a bit.

I changed into a gray beanie, blue checkered long-sleeved polo shirt and into some jeans and a Vans gray shoes. I don't know if I am ready to see her again. I took a deep breath. Ok, I'm ready. I walked to the door and twisted the knob. I hope this works.

Hello peeps! Whoo!!! I dunno why I said dat.So yeah nothing really to say so yeah! Byeeee!!!!