Chapter 24

Okay so forgive me but I have forgotten some of my characters so can anyone of you like comment all the characters down there please. I'm really, really sorry. It's been a very long time dats why and I'm getting old(LOL no. I friggin live in outer space. I'm lyk friggin Doctor Who)

*Lily*

10 months later...
***
HQ Report:[*-alive] [(blank)-dead or missing]
Lily:*
Ty:*
Bash & GF:
Jerome, Mitch, Ashley:*
Lachlan & GF:*
Jackson, Seto, Lauren:*
Adam & Alesa:*
Ian, kids & GF:*
Quentin:
Preston & Jocelyn:*
****
If you're going to ask what's happening, It's all the same shit. I'm still not talking to Ty. Fighting 'Brine's armies. Helping Seto and Jackson with their magic. This change is still going on but I removed the disguise and everyone was shocked and whatever you get it. My hair is still completing the white highlights. My eyes are still developing. It's really weird having these kind of eyes because it's different than before. You can see a lot of unusual things. When you touch something or someone who's dead, you can see it's past. Sometimes I can see words floating everywhere. Really weird.

Ty has been getting a lot more silent than before. Alesa and Adam are always looking at him worriedly. I wonder what happened. Sometimes I hear someone screaming and glass breaking and etc. The voice sounded like a guy. Everyday it feels the same but today felt a bit more different.

I was struggling to open a jar of pickles. "Hey,"a voice startled me. "Fucking shithea--" I turn and see Ty. "Oh, um, hey Ty," He was leaning on a wall, the whole time looking at me. He smiled. "Need some help?"he asked. I nodded. He smirked and got the jar. It opened. "Thanks. Um,want some?"I offered. "Nah I'm fine,"he answered. He looked at me while I ate. "What?"I asked.

"Nothing. I just- heh...I just--"

"Cat got your tongue?"

"Y-yeah."

I chuckled. I missed talking to him. I missed his voice. And it felt good listening to it once again.

We joked a little. Talked a little. Then the question came.

"Lily, what are we?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like what's our status now? Are you still mad at me? Are we still dating? Are we off? I-I'm just confused - I-I mean I'm just asking because I really want to start over after the shit I did."

I didn't really know what we really are right now.

"I- I- I...don't know,"I answered. There was silence.

"Well whatever we are right now just remember that I'm always here,"he said. "But do you forgive me?"Holy fucktards. Not this question.

"I--"

"Hey guys! Meeting in the basement now"Jerome interrupted. I've been saved.

***

"Who's this?"I asked. There was a girl at our age lying down on the table. "She looks...dead." Jackson took off his glasses. "She's frozen you see, Lil."he explained. Okay but who is she? She suddenly gasped and rose. The white sheet that covered her body was slowly slipping. "All of you guys close your eyes and turn around!"I commanded. They all did what I told them(It was only the boys in the HQ today, all the other girls went outside to find supplies). I felt a heavy feeling in me and something was telling me to touched and I did and she fell back down to the table.

Her eyes opened and she breathed heavily.

Her breasts were shown and even if I was a girl, I felt uncomfortable. "M-Mitch get some clothes from my closet.I commanded."Now!" I heard him run up the stairs.

"W-where am I?"the girl asked. Thank God she speaks English. "C-can you lie down for now please?"I asked. She looked at herself, covered her body with the white cloth and nodded. She slowly lied down.

I walked up to Jackson who was still closing his eyes with the other guys. "Hey Jack. Are you okay if you kinda see some "stuff" of a girl- I-I mean like her nips are a bit clear even if she's got clothes or something?"I asked. He choked and coughed. He nodded hesitantly anyways.

We walked to where the girl was. I heard him gulp when he saw the girl. His face turned red and his hands trembled. I calmed him down. "Okay, you do your thing"I told him. He nodded.

***

Her name is Addison or Addy. She's 21 and she's just human. She's blonde, blue eyes, seems to be fit and athletic, smart, a 5"3 or 5"4, and she seems cool.

Jackson and I haven't shown her--like alive and moving--yet to the others. She's normal. Jack and I are still deciding what her role will be.

***

I told Jackson to call everyone to the living room. When everyone was there, I went in my room to pick her up but she was sitting on my bed, lost in her own world.

"Addy?"I squeak.

She was still lost in her world.

I walked to her and was wondering what she was daydreaming about. I placed my hand on her head and closed my eyes.

It was dark and all was black. There was a little light and it grew bigger and bigger. There were a lot of things happening and I couldn't catch up and they were all blurry, bloody, filled with screaming and horror.

I removed my hand and I opened my eyes.

"Addy?"I call her name again.

She gasps for air, making me jump a little. She looks at me and then hugs me.

"Lily."

***

I walk her out of the room and go down the stairs. We head to the living room where the others are waiting for us.

They watch us as we enter and I smile at them.

"Guys, we have a new member. Her name's Addy,"I gave her the cue to wave and introduce her self.

"Hi, um, I'm Addison Craf--"

"Addy?"Ty suddenly stood up.

Wait what?

***

It's been such a long time since I haven't updated. Sorry. Really. I love this book and thanks for 2k reads. I love you guys!!! I love you readers of this book!!! I love you all!!! Also this chapter is dedicated to minecraftcrazygal who is "Addy". She will be in the next few chapters of this book and Addy, I hope you'll like your character.

So hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow and yea spread the Unicorns love.