Chapter 14

Lily's POV

I woke up finding myself cuddling with Ty at our bedroom. I slowly released my arms from him and was about to get up. My head was hurting like fuck. I sat down on the bed and looked around. What the hell happened last night? I saw my dress  from last night and Ty's clothes on the floor. Both of our masks on the sidetable oh wait- now I remember. Motherfucking 'Brine tried to rape me um let's see um Seto and Jason kissed me with jealousy and last but not least me making out with Ty. This was actually my first time making out with Ty. I've tried Jason......sometimes but never with Seto. I looked back at Ty. He started waking up. I smiled at him when he finally was awake. He smiled back and cupped my face and rubbed his thumb on my cheek. I held his hand that rubbed my face. Oh wait I made was cheating on my own fiance! Oh wait I was mad at Jason last so its oka- no wait shiiiit! Ty noticed me and knew what was happening. "Let's not tell anyone about this okay?"I asked. "Ok"he said meaningfully. I trusted him ever since the start. He kissed my forehead and we both took a bath together at the shower.

As he took off his shirt I noticed his fine ass body. I was staring at it. Fuck he was hot! I never knew that he actually worked out huh? I still felt sore but I tried to ignored it. What worse could happen today?

Ty's POV

Lily dressed into a big loose shirt that had and some short ripped-like shorts she and bunned her hair. She looked so hot fuck! So looks so damn attractive. No Ty get a hold of yourself she's engaged to someone else. I couldn't control myself. I went to her even though I still had my towel on. I cupped the left side of her face and kissed her passionately. I missed doing that to her. If only this hell shithole would stop we would live in peace right now. She kissed me back. I liked it how we synchronized the kiss so well. We parted from each other after a while. I knew that we still loved each other. She smiled at me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek and went downstairs. I smiled and changed into a well-fitted white tank top and into my boxers. I looked at myself in the mirror I realized that I was kinda sore because of last night. Pictyres rushed in my mind on what had happened to me and Lily last night. Ty, stop thinking about it and forget about it. I sighed and closed my eyes for a while and opened them again. I breathed deeply. I left the room and went downstairs to eat with the other guys.

"Heya Ty"Jocelyn said as she saw me walking towards them. She sat beside Preston and they were holding hands and gazing into each other's eyes. Weird. Okay, what the hell happened last night that got them together. First, the almost slap now, Friends? or is there something I don't know? I sat down and joined them I sat across Lily and beside Seto. Lily sat beside Jason which really pissed me off. God! I'm jealous again.

Hehehehe I like it when Ty's jealous of #Lason it just makes me laugh and fangirl a bit. So yeah short chapter for today cuz I'm travelling to the other galaxy and I had to right it fast. Hope you like this chapter and add this to your hall of books and Comments? Suggestions? Anything? just place it in this piece of poptart. Also click dat star and share dis book if you want to. So yeah I guess Daz all 4 2day peeps!!!!Unicorn away!!!!Byeeeeee!!!! <:3