Chapter 22

Seto's POV

Lauren and I finished freshening up. She wore this big loose t-shirt that reached until her thighs. She wore some short shorts as usual. She was on a messy bun that made her look really beautiful. I wore my sleeveless shirt and my boxers. I know that this is weird. I mean it's a weird way on asking a girl out or something. We both sat on our bed. "Hey. Let's stay up late for a little and have fun. Random fun"I suggested. "Great idea!"she brightened up. She sat idian style and so did I. We faced each other. "Ok. Game?"she asked. "Um Truth or Dare?"I suggested. She nodded with a smile. "Ok. You start. Truth or Dare?"she asked. "Um dare"I answered. "Go downstairs. Get dat raw squid in da fridge and prank Adam wid it"she said. I gave an evil grin and stood up. I ran stealthily downstairs. All the lights were on. Weird. I heard a muffled conversation. I walked to the kitchen. "Lachlan? Watchu doing here bro?"I asked. "Oh um just double checking"he lied. He was lying. He went upstairs to his room hurriedly-ish. Weird. I shrugged and got the squid in the freezer. Ew. It's slimy and all. Now I feel what Adam feels. I carried it to Adam's room. Lauren was snickering behind me. I shh-ed her. I slowly opened it and then opened it strongly. "Squidz are attacking! Oh no! Halp! Halp! Adam halp! Am dying!"I screamed while placing the squid beside Adam's pillow. Lauren and I ran back to our room. We heard Adam scream aloud. Everyone woke up. Lauren and I acted cool and innocent. "Dood. Adam wh wh you disturb mah beauty sleep?"Mitch said while rubbing his eyes. "Squid! Squid! Squid! Mehh. Mehhh. Mehhh"he panicked. Alesa stopped him with a kiss. "C'mon Shelby let's go back to sleep"Tyler(MunchingBrotato) said to his girlfriend. Everyone groaned and went back to their rooms. While Lauren and I were halfway close to our room we heard Adam say, "Whoever did this. I will find 'em and I will kill them." Lauren and I looked panicked and ran quietly back to our room. We snickered and locked the door.  We kept on laughing. "*Wheeze* *wheeze* Ok. ok. It's your turn. Truth or Dare?"I asked. "Hmmm dare"she said. "Umm I dare you to grind on Mat"I challenged her. "Seriously?"she complained. I nodded. She rolled her eyes and groaned while I chuckled. She went outside. I followed her as she went to their room. She shook Mat slowly. He groaned. She started grinding on him. He started waking up and he screamed. Lauren and I died laughing. while we ran back to our room. The guys kept on complaining as we did more dares. We took some of the beer downstairs and drank like lots. I felt drunk but I was just half drunk. My throat was burning. Lauren was drunk as hell. I looked at her lips. Oh god! I just wanna kiss them right now. She won't remember it anyway. I cupped her cheek and she looked at me. "Setoo. I love yoooo-"I interrupted her through crashing my lips into hers. Boom! Sparks. Wait! Sh-she loves me? I broke the kiss but Lauren pushed me back. She placed her hands on my hands and controlled it. She placed my hands behind her waist and she placed hers behind my neck without breaking the kiss. She held my t-shirt. Oh shit! I can't do this yet with her. I pushed her away gently-ish. Her eyes fluttered. "S-seto?"I looked back at her. She wasn't drunk anymore. "Did we just kiss?"she asked. "Um y-yeah?"I said slowly. "Can we do it again?" With no hesitations I kissed her again. I loved the way our lips synchronized. I loved the way she kissed me and I loved her especially. 

Jerome's POV

We woke up with no sign of Lachlan at all. Where the hell did he go? "Lachlan! Dood! Where da hell are you?"I shouted out. We were looking for him, Mat, Mitch, and I. We were worried. Really worried. Where the hell is he? "Lachlan!" This is really getting me impatient. "Baabe. Why are you shouting so early in the morning?"Louise asked behind me. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I turned around and cupped her face. "I'm sorry if I disturbed you"I kissed her forehead. "Just go back to sleep. I'll be there later. I promise"she nodded and walkwd back to our room. I sighed. "You know what guys, let's just go back. He's probably just outside chilling. Heh?"I said. Mitch and Mat shrugged. We went back to our rooms. I lied down beside Louise and wrapped my shoulders around here. "I love you babe"I whispered on her ear and kissed her cheek. I drove back to sleep.

*time skip to 6 days*

Lily's POV

Ty is kinda acting nervous today. I feel like he's kinda keeping something to me. I don't really want to know what it is but maybe I'll just ask him. "Babe?"I wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped on his back. He carried my thighs to support my weight. "Um do you have anything like to tell me?"I asked. His face kinda got serious but he quickly put on a smile. "No. No babe, why?"he pouted a bit. "Oh ok"I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips. He pouted. "What?"I said through a small laugh. "I only get that?"he asked. "Well"I thought for a bit and nodded. "I'm sad now. I hate you"he joked. "Oh really?"I rose an eyebrow with a smile. He let go of my thighs. I looked surprised. I was falling to the floor but he quickly catches me when my head was like 1 inch above the floor. He had an evil grin on face. Then he let go of me. I fell on the floor. His body was above mine. He started kissing my neck. I placed my hands behind his head. I was fiddling with it. He kissed from my neck to my jawline and to my lips. He carried me, bridal style and without breaking the kiss, to the bed. He pulled away and smiled. His eyes sparkled. He gave me kiss on my forehead and I closed my eyes. "Night babe"he whispered. "I love you"I muttered. "I love you too"he said. He smiled and left the room. I closed my eyes and began to fall asleep.

Ty's POV

I went outside the room and went downstairs. 6 days and that damn Lachlan still hasn't come back yet. I've been really suspicious of him ever since that earthquake. I got a bottle of beer and sat on the table. I drank it while having my mine occupied. I looked up the ceiling then put my head down. I placed my hands behind my head that was still looking down. I sighed. I'm sorry Lily I couldn't tell you what I really am. I'm sorry. I let a tear fall from my eyes. I'm sorry.

…………………………………………

Yay! Finally I got to update this chap. So yeah yay! Soo yeah see yah at next chapter. Please remember to Like/Comment/Share/Follow da Unicorn army!!( B any unicorn u want <:D )