01

1st Chapter 

"Hyewook wake up! You can't be late on your first day of school!" My mom shouted out as I messed with my hair and got up from my messy sheets. It was then again the first day off school, known as the first day back to hell. You can notice how much I hate going to school, but my best friend Kyungsoo is the only thing pulling me to go. Without him I don't think I would even go to school.

I got up and walked into my closet and put on my uniform. I went into the bathroom and washed up then walked downstairs. I saw my mother and in one hand she had Frosted flakes cereal and in the other she had a bagel. "Which would you like for today?" She asked with her natural smile.

"Bagel, I want to eat it on the way." I said as I took the bagel from her and grabbed my bag.

"Oh, okay, but be safe!" She said as I walked out the door.

"Early I see? Were you that eager to see me?" I looked to my right and saw Kyungsoo laying back on the wall of my house.

"Kyungiee~" I cooed as I ran up to him and wrapped my hands around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, I see you missed me more than I expected." He laughed as I pulled out to look at him - my hands still wrapped around his neck.

"Well off course! Don't sound so coincided or I'll hug you tighter." I winked at him as I removed my arms and walked with him. I normally wouldn't talk to someone like this but Kyungsoo is a exception, he's my child hood friend and without him I don't think I would be able to live. He's so refreshing and nice, there was another child hood friend but sadly he moved and Kyungsoo and I were left alone.

"So are you ready for the first day?" He asked while ruffling my hair as we continued waking.

"Ehh, so-so, I don't like school anyways so I don't care." I shrugged and he poked my head

"Aigoo always so stubborn." I stuck my  tongue out at him and brushed it off into a laugh. As I laughed I noticed something from the corner of my eyes, I could swear I just saw a person wearing a black suite holding a gun and looking at me. I jumped up and shook a little at the sight.

- 1st Chapter END-

A/N: I know that its very short but this is a short fanfic, sadly. But I hope I won't dissapoint you with my short Chappies. This was orginaly supposed to be a one shot, that's why these chapters would most likely be short. 

SORRY~! I hope it doesn't stop you from reading on. 

Saranghaeyo~