Epilogue

A/N: So I woke up this morning and found the reads to be 1.1K~! I 'm super grateful to everyone who gave this short fanfic a try! I never expected it to be up to 1k, I think I might cry! *Holds back tears* Hehe, I really do appreciate everyone reading this, thank you! *Bows* (:

So I decided to end it in Third person POV. I've never really done third person before, so I hope I don't disappoint you guys. Hope you enjoy it!

-

Epilogue

It was one stressful day for HaeWook. She was pacing around the reception room while fiddling with her fingers and breathing heavily. "Calm down. Your supposed to be happy today, not stressed." Kyungsoo said as he stood up to hold her shoulders.

She looked up at him with her lips pressed together. "How can I not stress? What if I mess up the oath? Or what if I suddenly trip in the middle of the idle. Or-"

"Don't worry about those things. You recited the oath with me about one thousand times. And your not that clumsy." He said with a smile.

Today was finally the day of Haewook's and JongIn's wedding. After all they went through it was actually the big day.

"Thanks Kyungsoo.... It's just that I'm really nervous." She said while taking a full breath in and out.

"I know you are, you think I haven't noticed it?" He teased. "You look as beautiful as ever and I know that JongIn is very special to be able to have you."

She was going to reply but a voice came from behind her. "Yah! Are you trying to hit on my wife?" JongIn said as he removed Kyungsoo's hands from Haewook's shoulders.

Haewook looked at her future husband in awe. He looked so perfect wearing the tuxedo and tie, it fit his body perfectly. His hair that was risen up showing his dashing eye's, and heart melting smile. She feel's like the luckiest person in the world to be the future wife of this man.

Kyungsoo let out a little laugh and looked at the guy. "She's not legally your wife yet, so I can do whatever I want."

Haewook found herself laughing at the two's behavior and spoke up. "I would never cheat on you.." She said shyly while looking away.

"Stop! Chen warned me about this kind of aura. Don't do anything yet, I'm leaving first." Kyungsoo ran out the door and shut it.

Haewook couldn't help but giggle and feel relived because JongIn was right beside her. He always made her feel as if it was only them two in the world. Just like in those fairy tales, he's her prince charming.

JongIn placed his hand on her arm and stroked her arm. "How are you feeling?" He asked with a smile.

"To be honest, I'm more nervous than anything." She gave him a sigh and went to sit down on the white couch.

"Don't be. You look as beautiful as ever in that dress, and you have the most beautiful smile to complete me. Your twinkling eyes that shine like the moon enchant me and I feel like the most luckiest man on earth to be able to hold you like this." He said as he put his arms around her waist and held her tightly.

"JongIn..." Was all she could say. She was surprised that someone like JongIn would actually utter those words. It's not like he never called her beautiful before, he did, but he never gave her such a poem to make her feel so content.

"Now brush off all the nervousness because out there will only be me and you, just like always." He gave her a peck on the cheek before hugging her tighter from the back.