22

22nd Chapter 

"Sit with us, did you already order?" I asked him as I gestured for him to sit by me.

"No, it's okay I don't want to disturb you guys. Plus my friends are waiting for me over at the mall, but I'll see you later!" He ruffled my hair and we hugged again. Once he left I sat back down and recived stares from all three of them.

"Yah! Don't you have a husband? You shouldn't be flirting." Luhan said as Kyungsoo spit a little of his drink.

"H-husband?! Did you guys forget a part?!" Oops we forgot to mention that...

"Well yes, Jongin is my husband. That's why he came to save me in the present." I said as I smiled at Jongin, I expected him to smile back or something but he didn't move one part of his body. I put my hand on his arm and rubbed it up and down "Hey, you okay?" He shook back into reality and just nodded.

"Damn, you guys seriously know how to surprise me..." Kyungsoo wiped his mouth and stood up. "Come on let's go." Luhan stood up as well but Jongin and I were confused.

"Where too? We don't even have a place to stay at.." I said as I put my head down.

"Where do you think I stayed while you were with that basterd? On the streets?" He merrily chuckled and just walked out, we followed behind him and he stopped at a small house.

"So this is your place?" Jongin asked.

"Yep, I've found a job and it helped with the payment." He took out his keys and opened the door. I walked inside and it was pretty roomy for a small house. There was a flat screen TV on the wall, three couches on all sides and a few doors that led to the Kitchen and two rooms.

"So about Jongin, don't you have to go back to the future? Isn't that like some time travel rule?" Kyungsoo plopped on the couch. And that's when it hit me, is he gonna leave me...?

"Well I don't actually know yet, I'll have to call Jongdae and ask." He responded and sat on the other couch. I didn't say a word and just stared at him, I don't want you to go Kim Jongin, don't leave me... My tears started to flow down to my cheeks. I quickly wiped them with the back of my hands.

"W-where's the b-bathroom?" I asked trying to get rid of the lump in my throat but it was obviously heard.

"Just walk straight into the hallway and it's the last door to your right." I walked right away and went into the bathroom following Kyungsoo's directions. Once I entered the bathroom my tears couldn't stop running, it was like I couldn't control my own self.

*Knock Knock*

I sniffed a little before talking "Who is it?" I was able to say it clearly.

"It's me, open the door." When I heard Jongin's voice I immediately opened the door without thinking and crashed my head into his chest, hugging him. He walked into the bathroom and closed the door, I was still hugging him and crying. He stroked my hair and put his chin on my head."Why are you crying? Come on, I'm sorry I acted weird at the shop, don't cry." I had no idea what he was talking about, I admit that he was acting weird but I never thought it was something to say sorry about.

I pulled away and looked at him. "What are you talking about?" I hiccuped a little from the tears but still managed to ask him.

"Aren't you crying from my rude behavior?" He asked tilting his head.

"No.... I didn't think you were rude.... Why would you..." I trailed off into my thoughts. He did start acting weird when I stated interacting with Bambam, is he possibly jealous? "Wait are you jealous?" I spoke my thoughts without noticing but I was glad I did, because when he put his hand behind his neck he looked so cute.

"Well your my girl, off course I felt a little insecure.." He was still rubbing the back of his neck and I could see some red tints on his cheeks.

"Don't be, because you know that I love you and only you. I will always only love you." I felt kind of queasy saying that since it was filled with 'love' but it's the truth, I've never felt this way about someone so quickly like what I felt for Jongin.

He cupped my cheeks and came closer to my face, he closed the space between us in a matter of seconds and kissed me passionately. More tears came out during the kiss as he depend it. He pulled out and looked at me, it was a rather confused look. "Then why are you crying...?" He looked a little surprised as if it looked like I just rejected him, which I didn't.

"I just don't want you to leave me...." I said while swallowing the lump in my throat. His look softened and his eyes were giving me a warm look.

"I'll never leave you, ever." My heart made cartwheels as he said that, off course I would want him by my side forever, but would that really be possible?

- 22nd Chapter END - 

A/N: So this was a fluffy slash sad chapter. I hope your enjoying it tho! 

Saranghaeyo~