15

15th Chapter 

Our hands were still intertwined and we ended up in Jongin's room. His back was facing me and I wasn't sure what to do, should I push his hand off? My mind tried to acknowledge that idea but my body didn't want to let go of his soft warm hand. So I spoke up instead, or should I say attempted to speak up. "J-Jongin?" Was all I could say, Aishh why do I feel so freaking flustered? He turned around to face me and let go of my hand.

"Don't ever let another man touch you!"  He shouted out making me surprised.

"What d-do you mean?" I asked hesitantly, why does he sound like that? He makes it feel like I was his.

"I mean exactly what I said, Don't. Let. Another. Man. Touch. You." He said the words slowly and came closer to me. I backed away slightly, he looks so angry.

"Why are you telling me t-this? We're not....." I trailed off when he interrupted me.

"Do you really want to know why I want to protect you? Why I came here only for you." He suddenly changed the subject but I didn't want to miss the opportunity to hear his reason, so I nodded slowly.

"I came from the future and I'm your husband." His sentence threw me off, my mind felt like it traveled to space in a matter of seconds. Did he say 'Husband'? And 'From the future?!' There was a strong silence between us, I was still trying to grasp what he said, I feel so puzzled. After a few seconds I broke the silence.

"Don't say crazy things Jongin. You barley know me and now you claim that you came from the future and as my husband?! What do you take me for?" I blurted at him almost exploding everything I was feeling.

"This is why I didn't tell you in the beginning, I knew you would be denial and that you wouldn't believe me. But trust me I know you more than you know yourself!" He blurted back.

"First of all, there is no such thing as time travel! Second of all, you should've said something that I could at least think was true, why bother lying?!" I stated shouting.

"I'm not lying! I know that you hate onions on your pizza! I know you don't like to shower with a black and yellow shower curtain because they resemble a bee! I know your allergic to honey! I know you don't like to eat Kimchi, I know you always prefer to brush your right side of your hair first because you believe it brings good luck, I know that you don't like to eat that much sweets because you think your figure is ugly but it's perfect, I know that you hate reading a sad story because you like happy endings, I know that you pant when your scared. I know you more than you know your self Haewook." I was struck with surprise at each thing he said, they were all true. H-how did he know? Is he really...... I was still befuddled and couldn't say a single word. He literally knew each and every detail.... Wait.... Is that why I felt such a strong feeling towards him? Because he's my.....

"Didn't you feel something when you were around me?" He put his arm on my shoulder and I looked up at him.

"To be honest, I did....." I answered with low confidence.

"Isn't that all the proof you need? Please believe me." He looked at me with those brown orbs. There was a feeling inside me, telling me that I should believe him. Was this another occurrence since he's my.... husband? It felt so weird to even think about it...  

"S-so it's t-true..?" I said ever so softly that it was barley audible. But he managed to hear me

"Yes, it's all true. I know your surprised but I couldn't hold it in any longer.... When I saw you with Luhan, it just blew my mind and my instincts went out of order." He looked at me firmly in the eyes.

"So that's how you knew Luhan?" He nodded.

"Yep, I knew him from the future." I went over and sat on the bed.

"How did you even time travel anyway?!" I asked still befuddled.

"It's the future, anything is possible." He smiled at me and held my hand. I looked down at our hands and back up at him. 

"So now that you know..... it wouldn't  be bad to do this...." He said in a husky voice as his face came closer to my face. I could feel his hot breath on me and then I felt something on my lips, his lips. I know that by now my eyes would be widened, but I just closed them and kissed back. He started moving slowly deepening the kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he pulled my waist in and held me tighter. We both pulled out since we needed some air.

He put his forehead on mine and I could see his smile, I smiled back and he said "You don't know for how long I've been wanting to do that." My cheeks turned bright pink at his choice of words and I looked down even though our foreheads were still pressed together. "I love it when your shy." He put our noses together and wiggled them. He hugged me very tightly and I hugged back even tighter. I'm pretty happy to hear this actually, it explains everything I've been feeling towards Jongin, I love him.  

When he pulled out from the hug he locked his eyes with mine "I'm-" before he could finish his sentence we heard a loud knock on the door. We turned our head towards the direction of the door and I held on to Jongin's arm, while shaking. "It's okay, I won't let them hurt you." He pressed my hand and I loosened my grip. "Now don't worry, we just have to stay calm." His words triggered my brain and I suddenly felt no fear at all, being with Jongin made me feel safe and I had no doubt in him. "Who is it?" Jongin asked before opening the door.

"It's me hurry and open up!" It was Luhan's voice. Jongin opened the door and Luhan came in causally.

"Why did you do that, dude? I was just playing around.." Luhan said as he came over to sit by me on the bed.

"No, no, no, get off the bed." Jongin pulled Luhan by the arm and pushed him on the couch.

"Why?! The bed is so comfortable!" Luhan protested.

"Aishh, you'll never stop being so childish." Jongin shook his head and came back to sit by me.

"Childish? Pffft, you say it like you know me." Luhan laughed it off and Jongin and I exchanged looks, we were both thinking the same thing - How to explain this whole thing to Luhan. 

- 15th Chapter END -

A/N: So did you like the secret? Hehe I hope your enjoying this denying the fact that its super short v.v

Saranghaeyo~