16

16th Chapter 

We explained the whole story to Luhan and he only nodded his head. He didn't bother to say anything, I expected him to be surprised or something but all he did was get up and put one hand on my forehead and the other on Jongin's forehead "Are you guys sick? Did you lose it because your cooped up in this place? I'll get you guys therapy right away don't worry." He continued to feel our foreheads, Jongin and I only laughed at his actions

"This guy thinks were crazy." Jongin continued to laugh and me along with him.

"Yah! Why are you laughing?! You guys really do need help." Luhan said as he pulled his hand threw his hair.

"Were not, it's all true." I said while stopping my laugh.

"So you think that I'm just gonna believe that this guy right here came from the future and he's your husband? Pffft, As if." He went back to sit on the couch.

"Fine do you want me to prove it to you?" Said Jongin.

"I doubt it'll work but go ahead blow me away." Luhan threw his hands in the air and waited for Jongin's proof. 

Jongin threw a amulet at Luhan and he caught it. Luhan brought it up to his face and examined it, his eyes soon widened, he looked at the amulet and back at Jongin. "W-where did you get this?!" He stood up and kept on going back and fourth from the amulet to Jongin.

"You gave it to me for good luck when I time traveled." Jongin simply said as he stood up and put his hand on Luhan's shoulder."I can't believe it...... You really did travel back in time didn't you?" Luhan's face was now unexplainable, he looked pretty confused but sucked it all up and faced me once again. "Yo, I think he's telling the truth."

I face palmed myself "Exactly what we've been telling you." I said to him as he sat back down on the couch.

"Well since now your here and you've finally found Haewook, what are you gonna do?" Luhan questioned Jongin. 

"The plan was to help her from afar but I guess it couldn't be helped since she has a basterd of a father." Luhan's mouth formed a 'o' shape and asked once again.

 "How did you even know that the past Haewook was in trouble? Now that I said that out loud it sounds so confusing.."

"Well, have you guys met Jongdae yet?" He answered with another question. Luhan and I shook our heads "Well when you meet him your gonna realize how smart the boy is, he invented the Time Machine I used to get here. He sent a probe and found that something was wrong." Luhan and I nodded for him to keep going. "The probe sent information back saying that the basterd came back in time as well just to do what he couldn't do in the past - Sell Haewook. Since he didn't sell her his life was filled with poverty. He didn't have enough money to provide for your mom and him so he made a pledge to seek revenge whenever he had the chance." 

He suddenly paused and Luhan punched his arm "Yah! What are you doing! More!" He sounded as childish as ever but Jongin kept going.

"Then one day that basterd was walking along the streets and 'bumped' in Jongdae. Jongdae being the nice man he is, took him in and helped him out with food, even though he didn't know what kind of bad man he was. Then that stupid basterd got the chance to look at Jongdae's blue prints for the Time Machine. He was surprised and used it for himself. And that's why I'm here right now. He doesn't know that I'm from the future as well so I laid low and got him to trust me enough to hire me as a guard." And that's when Luhan's and my jaw dropped. It sounded all so huge like it was meant for the authorities to hear, so much things to absorb that it actually made my head hurt.

"And since he's a alcoholic it's easier to able to talk like this with you." Luhan stood up from his seat and locked eye contact with Jongin.

"Jongin, am I still rich in the future as well?" Jongin nodded and Luhan smirked "Then I have a plan." 

- 16th Chapter END -