04

4th Chapter 

"So...... W-what do m-my r-real p-parents w-want?"  I asked with all hesitation.

"I'll tell you the whole story when we arrive, trust me." She looked at me then focused more on the road. Whole story? Is this gonna affect me? Am I like some super natural being? Again my thoughts rolled in and I know that nothing could take them out.

When we arrived to Kyungsoo's house we knocked on the door and his mom opened the door with the most serious look on her face, which surprised me. She was always the type of person who's smiling, seeing this expression on her face made me worry even more. "Hurry and come in, you don't know if their watching or not." She pulled us inside and shut the door, locking it. "Sit down hun." Mrs. Do wrapped her hands around me and walked me to the couch. I sat down and looked at her weirdly. Just what is going on? "Did you tell her yet?" Mrs. Do asked my mom.

"I was gonna tell her here." My mom answered and sat by me. "Okay Haewook, your biological parents are bad people, they are thieves and are involved in many crimes. They wanted to sell you to a man when you were just born but your father and I couldn't let that happen and saved you." She grabbed my hands and brushed them with her thumbs. I looked up at her with fear in my eyes, this is so much for me to absorb. "I know this is so sudden but don't worry, we will always be by your side." My mom squeezed my hands tighter and Mrs. Do gripped me tighter as well.

"Where's Kyungsoo?" I really want to talk to him and be in his arms now. This is so much for me and I need a break.

"He's out right now, but he'll be back momentarily." His mom took her hands off my shoulders and went up to the kitchen, leaving me and my mom together.

"Umma..... Can I still call you that?" I asked hesitantly.

"Dear off course! I raised you like you were my own flesh and blood, your my daughter and always will be." She pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back tightly. To be honest I wanted to be sure if I would still love my mom depending on her answer and I believe her 100%

The door slammed and I broke the hug with my mom and found Kyungsoo standing in front of the door. "Haewook!" He yelled my name and came running towards me, embracing me. He pulled out of the hug and examined me "Are you okay?! Did you get hurt?!" He cupped my face while blowing up questions.

"I-I'm fine.." I said while putting my hand on his.

"Good." He looked beside me and saw my mom, he looked pretty surprised considering his facial expression. He bowed down immediately "Hello Mrs. Jung." he said as he stood up from his bow.

"Hello Kyungsoo." She flashed a smile at him and I looked at her confusingly. "I'm so happy to see that you care for Haewook so much." She sighed and continued to smile.

"I always will." He smiled at me and asked "Is it alright if she comes to my room?"

"But off course, just don't go outside." She warned.

"We won't. Absolutely not." He nodded then motioned toward the stairs and I followed him. I walked into his room and sat on his bed.

"Kyungsoo, when did you know about me?" I asked with a faded voice that was barley audible. I'm just so scared to hear his answer. What if he already knew from the start and never told me? I wouldn't know what to do..

- 4th Chapter END-