05

5th Chapter 

"Kyungsoo, when did you know about me?" I asked with a faded voice that was barley audible. I'm just so scared to hear his answer. What if he already knew from the start and never told me? I wouldn't know what to do..

"Just this morning." He answered firmly. I sighed in relief but still why didn't he tell me at least in school or something?

"You should've told me this morning then." I said as I stood up from the bed.

"I wanted to, really. But I found out by accident from my mom, who was apparently talking to your mom about it. She told me not to tell you until the right time, I protested and wanted to tell you when I first saw you, but you saw that guy holding the gun this morning and I panicked." He stroked my arm "I'm sorry if your mad at me.." I looked at him and just hugged him. 

"I'll never be mad at you. Thanks for protecting me." I pulled out of the hug and looked him in the eye.

"I'll continue to protect you till the day I die." He moved a piece of my hair and put it behind my ear. I smiled at him and we sat back down on the bed."Look Haewook, before anything could happen I just wanna say-" Before he could continue his sentence we heard a loud *BOOM* I jumped up and landed in Kyungsoo's lap. He held my waist and pulled me in tighter.

"What was that?!" I said while panting.

"Don't worry your with me." He picked me up bridal style and we hid inside his closet. He sat down and I laid on his chest. We heard the door open and I buried my head in his chest, he wrapped his hands around me and I squeezed his waist. God I feel like the world is about to end.

"Where are you! You little brat!" We heard a voice, a dark voice. It made me snuggle closer to him and I think I was about to burst out crying. The man's footsteps was coming closer and closer to the closet.

"Kyung-" I was gonna whisper his name but he suddenly smacked his lips onto mine which caused me to freeze on the spot. Why is he kissing me?! The closet door opened on the sene and the guy was staring.

"What the heck man? Why are you disturbing us? It's enough I have to hide from my mother now a complete stranger? Get out!" Kyungsoo shouted at the man with all might. Kyungsoo, just what are you doing?

"You think I'm stupid kid? Move out of the way and let me see your little girlfriend." The man was about to push Kyungsoo out of the way but he stood up and punched him.  The man flew to the ground and Kyungsoo grabbed my hand and we ran out. We hurried down the stairs and  saw my mom and his mom on the ground, surrounded by blood.

"Umma!!" I shouted out, I was about to run to her but Kyungsoo pulled me towards him.

"We can't, I have to protect you."  We ran out the door and headed towards a market

. "Kyungsoo what are we doing here?" I said in between breathes.

"My mom and your mom's hideout was in here, the market man knows me well so we won't have a problem." He smiled at me and walked towards the market man, my hand still intertwined with his. "Excuse me Sir, I'm Mrs. Do's son, could you please help us out?" The man looked over at me and him, he nodded his head and walked to the back of the store, there was a old shelf placed at the end of the hall. He pulled one of the items places in the shelf which looked like a knight and the shelf shifted sideways allowing us to enter.

- 5th Chapter END-