09

9th Chapter 

"Well, speak up, why is it that your phone call only works?" I asked in a demanding voice.

"It might be too much for you to take in, I don't know how to tell you..." His voice faded away, this guy sounds like he's in a drama or something, what's with him?

"Dude, your being creepy." I was about to take my phone off my ear and end the call but I flinched when he started screaming through the phone. I put it back up to my ear

"What? Decide to tell me?" I raised my eyebrow through the phone.

"Could you just meet up with me?" He sounded desperate and kinda pleading, I don't know why but I felt like I should..... But how will I anyway?

"I'm still stuck in this room you doof." I broke it to him and he stated laughing through the phone, and that's when I realized that I was still talking to a complete stranger and I wanted to meet up with him, aren't I going crazy a little to early? I expected myself to go nuts at some point, but this is too early.

"I'll see you soon." He blew me out of my thoughts as I blinked to what he said.

"What do you mean-" before I could finish my sentence I heard a *BEEEEEEEP* - He hung up and I'm still here, befuddled. What the hell am I doing? 

I stood up and looked at the door in front of me, like it was TV. Maybe I should try breaking out? What if I broke the handle on the door? I should probably create a distraction. All thoughts came through my mind but all I did was plop back on the bed knowing nothing would even work, and if it did I would probably get killed at the next second. God! Why are they keeping me in here anyway! Then the door suddenly opened. *Clink* a man with silver hair, black clothing, 4 snake rings on each hands and a gun in his right hand approached me. When I saw the gun I specifically froze, right on the spot, remembering what occurred with Kyungsoo. I couldn't help but shed tears in remembrance. "Aww look at my little grown up daughter crying."

The man said earning a stare from me. I looked at him with my tears eyes, this man in front of me is my father? This cruel looking man is my father? I locked my stare on him as if I was shooting lasers out of them. "Don't look at me like that or I'll shoot your eyeballs out." He threatened me, making me blink thrice.

"You can't be my father! You cruel man!" I shouted at him but what I didn't notice was the gun that's pointed right at me.

"Look here, even though your my daughter it doesn't mean I love you, if anything you were a accident." He bluffed "I was gonna sell you to another man but those stupid people captured you before I could do so." I continued to look at this man, the man saying such hurtful things, my father.

"Don't call them stupid! There better people than you'll ever be! You mentally retarded freak!" I cried more and more but it didn't stop me from ranting. I kept on going and going until he came closer to me and grabbed my hair.

"Listen up, I don't like it when I get stupid ass lectures, especially from people who are stupid themselves." He yanked my hair back and forth causing me to yell and yelp in pain. "Now that's how I like it, scream in pain bitch, scream!" He shouted at me as he continued to pull my hair, I was crying tremendously and it didn't even make him flinch, he's one basterd. Then a man showed up behind the sene. My eyes were so blurry from the tears that I could barley even recognize that he was a man.

"Sir, one of the guards wish to inform you about the case." The man said in a husky voice that sounded so familiar, where did I hear this voice? I yelped again as the man yanked my hair away earning another yelp from me as I hit the wall and fell to the floor. I put my hand to my head and kept it there, my hair feels like it's been pulled out by a vacuum cleaner. He smirked at me then walked away. I looked up to find the guy who came in, looking at me for a brief second then walked out again. I couldn't concentrate on the man because of the blurriness from my tears, but I knew he looked at me. I got back up and rested my head on the pillow on my bed. What have I done to deserve this?

- 9th Chapter END-