03

3rd Chapter 

"Hello? What do you want?" I answered irritatedly.

"Just your voice, I'm gonna start with saying that I'm yours and your mine." The man spoke in a raspy yet gentle voice. Okay this is creepy.

"What the heck! Don't call me ever again you pervert!" I shouted and shut the phone immediately. Gosh weirdos these days.....

I spent the rest of the day in my room thinking about that phone call. What if he's stalking me? What if he's the guy I saw in the morning? What do these people want with me? All sorts of questions surfaced through my mind and I ended up with a huge headache. I went downstairs to grab some Advil, but I saw my mom pacing from left to right while rubbing her temples.

"Mom? What's wrong?" I walked up to her and put my hand on her shoulder. "Haewook, I think you may be in trouble." She looked at me with all seriousness.

"What do you mean umma? What's happening?!" I said while panting, even though I wasn't doing any form of physical activity, I start to pant when I feel scared.

"They found you, but I'll never hand you over to them." She rubbed my shoulder.

"Who?! Umma your scaring me...!" I said, still panting.

"Don't be scared, we just have to get you to the Do's residence." She said as she went over to grab some keys out of the closet. Did she say Do's residence......... Kyungsoo? What's going on...

"Umma why do I have to go over to Kyungsoo's?" I asked in a hurry as she gave me my shoes ordering me to put them on.

"I'll explain everything on the way just hop in my car, now." She pushed me over to her car and I could sense how tense she was.

"Umma....." I looked at her with pleading eyes. "Okay sweetie, so I don't know how to say this in a quick manner so I'm just gonna let it out. Your not really my daughter, your father and I rescued you from your biological parents." She said slowly for me to be able to understand everything. Although I heard her I couldn't comprehend anything, I simply froze in my seat. "Honey please don't be mad at me for not telling you, it was the only way to keep you safe." She rubbed my hand and brushed it with her thumb.

"I-I don't know what to say......" I shook my head and laid back in my seat, while panting.

"Don't panic, it's okay. I raised you like a real daughter, that's what you are to me." She turned her head to me and gave me a reassuring smile.

"So...... W-what do m-my r-real p-parents w-want?"

- 3rd Chapter END - 

A/N: Sorry if it's boring, I created this on Instagram actully thats why the chapters are so short :( 

Saranghaeyo~