18

18th Chapter 

Kai's POV

I was about to open the door until I heard Luhan's voice. "Put that gun down you ass." I pulled my hand away from the knob and listened to their conversation carefully.

"Why should I?" The basterd said in a high pitch voice, obviously he was drunk but not all the way.

"I already took Haewook in, we already did it. I used her so why should I keep on coming here?" I was stunned at what came out of Luhan's mouth, is this guy crossing sides or something?

"I'm sure you enjoyed it, now kill her!" He growled at Luhan.

"I was about to yesterday but that stupid Jongin was in the way again! Trust me and I'll get it right when he's away." Luhan smirked and so did that basterd. I literally was speechless, how is this even possible? Wasn't Luhan just with us yesterday? I saw a step come closer to the door and I dashed for Haewook's room, without making a single noise. It's a good thing I'm agile or I would've been caught right then. Her room was already open so I ran in and shut it. 

Haewook's POV

I was shocked when I saw Jongin running in like a mad man and how hard he shut the door. "Jongin?! What's wrong?!" I ran over to him.

"Luhan is a fucken backstaber!" My eyes widened at Jongin's out burst.

"What the hell Jongin? What are you saying?" I threw a confused expression at him willing him to go on.

"I was about to walk into the room but I saw a gun pointed at Luhan's head-" Before he could say another word I gasped and was about to hitch out the door but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"What are you doing?! We have to save Luhan!" He shook his head and tugged on my arm. "Let me finish, he said that he was planning on killing you yesterday if it wasn't for me." I let my hand fall down from Jongin's grasp and I eyed him.

"What do you mean? Did he just go evil over night?" I asked while panting.

"Don't be sacred, it's okay." He rubbed my arm "And I have no idea what he's up too anymore, it's so weird because in the future he was so different..." For the first time ever he looked more confused than I was.

"So what are we gonna do now? What about his so called plan?" I asked.

"Maybe we should go with it then back out at the end so he wouldn't  suspect anything." I nodded my head.

"It's just so disappointing..." He put his hand on mine and I looked up at him.

"I know this is hard to accept but as long as I'm with you I'm willing to accept anything." I smiled at him and hugged him, tightly. I'm so happy to have someone like Jongin by my side.

He pulled away and we locked eye contact "So let's tweak his little plan so it's perfect for us." I said as I pulled Jongin by his hand  to sit on the bed. The whole night we talked about how were gonna change the plan and make it work for our case. Along the way we also came across the topic of how he'll get back to the future.

"So your just gonna leave?" I asked as I tightened my grip on his hand.

"Jongdae gave me this button" he pulled out a small red looking remote with one black button on it. "I have to press it and it'll signal to him that it's time for me to go back." He finished as he put the button back in it's case and into his pocket.

"Oh...." I looked down and tried to hide my tears. Soon enough he's gonna have to go back and I'll be here, Alone. He's gonna go back to his wife, wait... Am I jealous of myself? What the...

"You okay?" Jongin wiggled my hand and caught my attention.

"Huh? Oh um..... Jongin I think I'm jealous of myself." I admitted stupidly.

"What?" He laughed a little before he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Your gonna go back and I'm gonna be here alone..." I quietly said but loud enough for him to hear.

"Haewook-ahh. Don't say that..... I didn't really think about what'll happen later on but let's just enjoy the time we have now together." I smiled half heartedly and laid back in his chest in between his legs.

He laid his head on my shoulder and started leaving kisses on my neck. "K-kai.... Don't..." I had to resist him, I mean what would happen later on? If I have a kid from him now then who knows what would happen when he goes back? He left my neck and chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" I turned my head a little to look at him.

"Because you never changed." I looked at him weirdly.

"What do you mean?" I asked while tilting my head.

"Whenever I used to do that to you, you always used to call out 'Kai' instead of saying 'Jongin' I guess it's always been like that." He chuckled again and I laughed a little as well. I got up from him and stood in front of him.

"I don't want you to get hurt so hurry on and go to you room Mister!" I pulled him up by his hand and he followed, as I looked at him from my corner eye I saw that he was smiling. I was about to open the door but he smacked me against it and held my arms up on the door.

"Then don't I get a good night kiss?" He smirked and came closer. I smiled before I bit my lip and came closer to him as well. Our lips touched and sparks flew everywhere, it was only Jongin that could make me feel like this. He swirled around my mouth and we fought for dominance, off course he won entering my mouth with his tongue. We soon pulled out from the kiss and panted in each other's faces. He kissed my forehead "I love you."

I smiled "I love you too." He hugged me tightly and after a minute he let go. "Good night, sleep well babe." He pecked my lips before heading out.

- 18th Chapter END - 

A/N: Should I even call these chapters? More like small parts v.v I feel like I fluffed this chappie out to much hehe (:

Saranghaeyo~