19

19th Chapter 

A couple of days have passed and Luhan causally came over to discuss our 'plan'. Off course Jongin and I are going to do the opposite of the plan when it's time for it. I know that sounds childish but he came up with it, what if he kills Jongin? There wouldn't be a Jongin in the future either and I don't want that to happen. But to be honest I'm really surprised that Luhan turned out like this. He was my best friend, Him, Kyungsoo, and I were like the three musketeers. It feels really bad to revolt against him but what choice do I have?

So today finally came, the day of the plan. I'm very nervous, as expected, I feel like I'm about to explode considering how much sweat was poring out of me. "Haewook?" Jongin shook me as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Hmmm?" I replied.

"Your worrying aren't you?" He spooned me and held me tighter, we were currently sleeping together since I was too scared if that basterd might do something to me.

"N-no..... I'm just sweaty..." I tried to sound normal but I failed, why must I stutter? I let out a sigh and turned to face him, I put my head in his chest and hugged him tightly. "I just don't want anything to happen to you." I softly said and felt a tear coming.

"Yah, that's supposed to be my line." He started to stroke my hair and I swiftly wiped my tear before it could show, even though it won't since I'm buried in his chest.

"Well I can say it too." I said seriously, he noticed my tone and put my head up, looking at my running tears.

"Don't cry, come here." He wiped my tears and kissed my temple. "I'm here, and your here, were together now. Let's enjoy it, ouh?" I smiled at him and pulled in closer to press my lips onto his. He responded to the kiss immediately and pulled me closer, as if I wasn't close enough. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kiss him sensationally. When we pulled out from the kiss I looked into his eyes and smiled for him, he smiled back but I knew that he was feeling what I was feeling.

"Okay so were all set?" I switched the subject before more tears could fall.

"Yep, all we have to do is wait for noon and it'll start." I nodded and took a deep breath. He squeezed my hand and I squeezed back assuring him. We spent that morning practicing for everything and I don't mean to brag but we totally improved from the last time we practiced.

Before we knew it, it was already noon and Luhan shot through the door. "You guys ready? The basterd is in his study so it'll go as planned." Jongin and I merrily nodded and waked out behind Luhan.

As we were walking down the hall, Jongin intertwined our hands together, I nodded at him and he nodded back, thats our signal. Right when we were close to the door, Jongin and I ran the opposite direction and When Luhan turned around he simply smirked, when I saw his facial expression I grew confused but I kept on running till we reached the end of the hall. We were panting but we successfully did it, "Come on." Our hands were still intertwined and we went inside Jongin's secret hideout. It's a good thing he has this certain part or we would've been goners.

He shut the door quietly and we turned around, but what we didn't expect to see was around 30 men holding weapons and pointing them at us. Wait..... Did we just trap ourselves?

- 19th Chapter END -