02

2nd Chapter

"You okay? What's wrong?" Kyungsoo asked as he stroked my arm.

"I-I just saw a guy holding a gun.." I stuttered.

"What? Come on." Kyungsoo grabbed my arm and intertwined it with his. When we got to school I looked down at our hands and he slowly let it go. "Sorry but what if something happened, I just had to be safe." He ruffled my hair and we walked into our class, awe he's so sweet.

The class went on as it should and I slept through it. "Haewook, class ended, come on, let's go to lunch." I woke up and saw Kyungsoo poking me. I sat upright and got up.

"I slept again huh..." I said as I fixed my hair.

"Yep now come on, you only had a bagel for breakfast." We walked into the lunchroom, picked up our trays and sat down.

"I hate the onions on the pizza.." I whinnied as I tugged on Kyungsoo's shirt.

"Aigoo, fine.." He took my pizza and took off all the onions off if it. "There you go! Do you want me to go heat your bottle?" He teased.

"Yah! Don't tease me.." I picked up my pizza and ate it angrily. He ruffled my hair and ate his pizza as well.

When lunch period was over we returned to our class and I managed to stay awake this time.
*Ring Ring*
The bell rang signaling the end of school. I walked out with Kyungsoo "I'm gonna take you home." He said firmly.

"You don't have too, I can walk alone-"

He interrupted "No, just let me walk you so I can be sure you got their safely." I simply nodded and we walked home. It felt nice that he took me home, I just said those things because sometimes I feel like a burden. When we arrived in front of my door he hugged me tightly and patted my head. "Bye, see you tomorrow."

I smiled at him and walked into my house. Was he acting weird or was it Just me? I shook my head at the thought and just went upstairs to my room. I plopped on my bed and turned around to face my window. Why is my life so boring? *Ring ding dong* *Ring ding dong* my phone rang and when I looked at the caller ID it was some unknown number, I threw my phone on the couch but it couldn't stop ringing. Even when it stops they continue to call again, why are they so persistent? On the final ring I got up and answered my phone

- 2nd Chapter END -

A/N: Still short, I hope this isn'y bugging you guys x.x I hope you like it so far, even though its shorter than ever!

Saranghaeyo~