25 [END]

25th Chapter 

"Haewook! Wait up!" Jongdae shouted behind me. I ignored him and continued walking, this guy just can't stop can he? I felt a hand around my wrist snapping me into reality and turning me around."Yah! When I say WAIT I mean it!" He said while panting.

"Geez, Chen! How many times have I told you to not play with tools?" I raised a eyebrow at him.

"About a million times, but I don't want tooo! I wanna build a-"

Before he could say anything I cut him off. "A time machine?"

He sighed "How did you know?" I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"You've only been talking about it for five weeks, and your the doof who got me into that mess anyways." I said the last part under my breath.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Nothing." I shook my head and continued walking. He followed behind and we walked side by side.

"Fine, your lucky your Jongin's girl or I would've totally picked you up." He winked at me and I gagged while hitting his chest. "Ow.." He winced in pain and put his hand on his chest. "That didn't only hurt my chest but it hurt my heart.." I rolled my eyes at his goofiness and we walked all the way to our usual hangout.

I know what your thinking, Jongdae can't possibly be a joker right? Well wrong! When I first met him I was stunned. Not only by his smartness but by his many other features. To be honest I expected him to be a nerd with suspenders and super annoying but I was totally wrong. He's a player, a cool and chill guy, a funny, a handsome and genious boy. Off course I would know these things pretty accurately considering we've known each other for 4 years now. I'm a university student now and I finally met Jongin and his friends. It was funny getting to know each and every one of them, but Jongin made the biggest impression on me. Even though I met him a few years ago since he came from the future, it didn't effect the feelings I've had for him. I got to know more parts to him that I obviously never knew before. It was such a great experience and now were officially together. 

"You guys are here, where's the chicken?" Channyeol asked while Baekhyun poked the latters cheek.

"Aishh, you expect chicken when we just came out of class?" Jongdae shook his head and plopped onto the couch.

"I know right, if you want chicken go buy it yourselves." I stated as I sat by Jongdae.

"Mean..." Baekhyun said.

"I know right, what do we have to do just to get fed around here?" Channyeol wrapped his arms around Bakehyun and walked away. I laughed at their bromance and laid back on the couch.

"So your sitting by me..." Jongdae started before I stood up.

"Yah! Why do you keep saying weird things?" I shook my head and got startled when I felt a pair of arms hugging me from the back. "Who.." I looked behind me and found..... him. The man the I've been waiting for, for four years, Jongin.

"Yah Jongdae! Your not flirting with my girlfriend are you?" Jongin wrapped his hands around me tighter and sneered into Jongdae.

In response Jongdae raised his hands in retreat. "Nope, I don't even remember who this girl is. What was your name again?" He said causing Jongin and I to laugh.

"Anyways, I can't wait till tomorrow. " I turned around to face him and  put my hands on his cheeks.

"Uggg, before you two start to make out I'm gonna swoop out of here. Peace yo!" He ran out and I smiled at the sene.