12

Shaileigh

I gripped the paper tightly in my hands. I could feel my hands sweating heavily. I was as nervous as when Hayes & I got together. I mean I was about to show him that he really is the father of my child.

I saw him from a distance, Gina was leaving & I was relieved because I knew if I stepped around him in her presence, I'd get the bitching of my life.

I stood behind him & waited for him to turn around. He quickly turned around & was startled to see me standing there.

"What do you want?" he groaned.

"Here," I gave him the paper with a smug look on my face. He took a glance at it, looked at me & then back at the paper. He did this a few times, his mouth busted wide open.

"Holy shit you were right," he gawked.

"Yeah. Hayes, you don't even have to tell people about it. Please just help me raise this baby. I can't do this alone," I whispered & he leaned in close, as though he was gonna kiss me.

"Can't you get rid of it?" he practically whispered into my neck & that's when my fury burst.

"It? It? Hayes this is your fucking baby. This is your baby inside of me. If it weren't for your fuckboy tendencies & wanting to continue even though the protection broke we wouldn't be in this right now but guess what bud, we are because you're a dumbass," I shoved him a bit & he just chuckled crudely.

"God Shaileigh you're so stupid. If you just took the morning after pill, which I know you do; remember when you dated Joseph & told him about the pill, we wouldn't be in this mess. But because you're a stupid little whore you're pregnant & I feel sorry for the kid because you are gonna be an excuse of mother. That baby is not my responsibility & I swear if this little story comes out I will come for you," he held his finger under my chin & swiped up, almost hurting me. He turned around & walked away with an evil chuckle.

I hate that bastard.