10. Seduction

"I'm sober, Devon. I got her." Ester heard and opened her eyes. They were back at Sierra's house, she acknowledged.

"Now she's awake, good job." Sierra said and Ester felt arms leave her waist. She looked at Sierra who glared at Devon. It seemed like Sierra tried to pick her up.

"I'm okay." Ester immediately said. She didn't need anyone to carry her. She sat up in the car and then brought her feet forward in order to get out. She swatted her friend's hand away when she tried to help her and pulled her body up, banging her head in the process.

"Ow." She moaned whilst Devon broke into laughter. Sierra shook her head and slapped Devon's chest. Ester rubbed her head before glaring at Devon and placing a finger on his chest.
"When you hurt yourself one time I'll be the one laughing at you." She snapped in a dark tone.

"Oh really?" Devon lifted an eyebrow in amusement and took a hold of her finger.
"Too bad you won't see that for a while." He said lowly before bending down in a swift motion and picking her up by the waist, causing her to let out a loud squeal. Her head slammed against his back and she almost threw up when he adjusted her hips on his shoulder.

"Devon!" Sierra gasped.
"Make yourself useful and open the door." He snapped at his sister before Ester felt him move.
"Don't you dare throw up." She heart his menacingly deep voice and felt his hands tighten around her thighs.

"Where are you going? My room's that way." Sierra said and Devon changed his direction.
"I thought she'd be sleeping in the guest room." He murmured before finally letting her down, by throwing her onto the bed.

"Be careful." Sierra hissed and Ester closed her eyes again. This mattress was so soft.
"I'm taking the guest room." Was all he said before Ester heard his footsteps fade away. And that was the last thing she remembered.
.
.
.

Ester awoke the next morning with a painful headache and groaned when the brightness in the room hurt her eyes.

"I'll be back in a few hours and Devon-" Ester heard Sierra say and blinked before rubbing her eyes. How much did she drink last night? Her head was killing her.

"Don't be mean or rude. Just ask her if she needs anything and if she says yes, you give that to her. And don't touch her! She's taboo." Sierra finished and Ester quickly closed her eyes again when the door opened and Sierra stepped inside.

"Good, she's still sleeping. Call me as soon as she wakes up." She heard her friend whisper and then the door closed, letting Ester open her eyes once again. She listened for any more movement outside and heard the front door close. Then steps were coming her way again. And then they stopped.

What was he doing? Ester heard his steps fade away and a second later a door somewhere in this house opened. She figured he left her alone and tried to sit up in bed. She groaned when her head protested but managed to slam her back against the headboard. She was breathing heavily and didn't even hear her door open.

"I knew you were awake." He said and Ester looked towards her right as she watched Devon approach her in only a pair of black sweatpants and a grey shirt. She would've drooled if it weren't for her headache.

"Here, take these." She noticed he shoved two pills in her direction and she took them in her hand without question. Devon also handed her a glass of water and she gulped it down, embracing the cold liquid down her sore throat. It felt so refreshing.

The bed moved violently and she realized Devon jumped on it and made himself comfortable with his hands behind his head. Ester frowned down on him when he closed his eyes.
"How much of that did you hear?" He simply asked, eyes still closed.