Tampons

(The MALE OMEGA concept in my books are different.  Those who haven't read the very beginning of this book....please read it.)

7 months before present

"That's my leg!!"

Jackson's scream invited the attention of everyone around them. People looked at the group of teenagers weirdly.

Jimin turned giving a light smile and mouthing sorry, at those who looked at them.

Jaebum who had no intension of returning what was stolen, snickered "aww grow up Jackson.  How old are you to fight for a piece of chicken?"

When the other open his mouth to answer, a huge piece of chicken was stuffed into it.

"Stop screaming, you jackass." Irene said glaring at him.

Jackson took a huge bite off the given chicken piece which appeared to be the wing part and spoke "he did not steel your chicken leg! He stole mine!"

"Christy is more mature than you are." Taehyung commented about the five year old girl child sitting quietly on the omega's lap and eating what Jimin fed her.

Jackson scoffed and glared at the girl, who without breaking eye contact stared back at him. Neither challenging nor backing down.

Jimin giggled "if your trying to scare her, its not working. You should know that though she's still a kid, she has alpha blood in her."

Jackson rolled his eyes, then focusing on his plate "I know"

Christy was the first child of Daehyun.  A lovely cute girl who loves clinging onto Jimin. Her sibling was on the way. Jane, Daehyun's mate and also a human was three months pregnant. They were hoping that it would be a brother for Christy.

So here they are in the Chicking food court, wolfing down crispy fried chicken along with sandwiches, potatoes, cream and cooldrinks.

"So I heard there was a rogue attack last night. What happened?" Sungjae asked. It had happened pretty late and only a few had been woken up to join the alpha, which ofcourse included only their top warriors. Sungjae and Jackson were all low ranking warriors who needed to still improve on their fighting skills to be among the top.

Taehyung clicked his tongue "it wasn't rogues. They were vultian warriors."

Warriors who serve the vultians, a group of three extremely powerful True bloods who were born to both alpha parents. They possessed powers to control elements. They were blessed people by the moon goddess.

It was a council. They keep peace and justice between packs. They interfere only when pack wars go out of hand or when serious threats to the werewolf comnunity is imposed by some factor.

Jimin stilled and so did the rest of them, except for Jaebum who had been there.

"W-what did they want?" Irene asked slowly.

Taehyung grabbed another piece of chicken "nothing.  They were just patrolling."

Everyone breathed.

"And Jiminie, don't worry. We won't let them know about you until you find your mate." Jaebum assured and Jimin gave a weak smile.

Though it was a completely weird concept about Jimin being an omega, it was a fact that he was tempting in all means and could bear the strongest pups for an alpha.  Wolves desired him and the true bloods would want to leave strong heirs for the future and could force Jimin into mating. Just a possibility and that was why Taehyung stood protective over him. Not just Taehyung,  everyone in their pack.