Horse Guy

There wasn't much of a change or makeover for Taehyung like in the movies. The next day after his drunk confession, he was ready to hit Jeon Jungkook like a full scaled disaster.

When he had returned to the pack house after his talk with Jackson, Jimin had already gone. Irene explained how comical the whole situation was.
Jimin had been still in shock and refused to leave as soon as Yoongi had come to collect him. It had ended with Yoongi not waiting a second to hear why Jimin wanted to stay, and had carried a protesting omega away in his car.

True to his words Jimin limped badly the next day. Though the pink head tried his best to remain neutral, his face would mildly contort in pain now and then. But the pink head was angry at his best friend for not telling about all that and had given Taehyung a cold shoulder for a whole day.

The worst was for Jungkook.

Jungkook had always been known for his cockiness and foul mouth
Taehyung had always comparatively been the gentleman and sweet alpha blood when not in a fight with Jungkook.
So it had been natural to be surprised and maybe scared a little that Taehyung was possessed.

Taehyung had spotted Jungkook in the corridor chatting with his friends and on the way, very purposefully smacked the raven head's butt.

"Hello sweetheart" Taehyung said making his voice as deep and husky as possible and had given the sweetest innocent smile, then walked away leaving a horror struck Jungkook.

That had just been the beginning. After a couple of times of similar incidents, Jungkook seemed to catch up with what Taehyung was upto. Two days after all this began Jungkook too began playing along.
So it had been a very rare and a fresh way of war between the two. It spiked everyone's interest when the two enemies had suddenly begun openly flirting with each other with an undertone in it. Though it cannot exactly be called flirting, it was close enough.

The usual greeting between them used to be a glare or a sarcastic comment. But now it was all stupid things like 'sweetheart' , 'sugar' , 'babe' , and so on. At first Taehyung cringed each time hearing and saying it. But eventually it became something normal and common.

But being mates with another alpha blood only actually seemed like an issue to Taehyung when the news reached Daehyun's ears the very next day after he had disclosed it to his friends.

Ofcourse Taehyung had to expect it, because many other pack members had also heard it and it was bound to reach the Alpha's ears.

"Taehyung, what is all this that I am hearing about Jungkook being your mate?"

They were in Daehyun's office in the pack house and Jane was also present. Taehyung was about to leave for school when his brother had linked him to come to the office.

Taehyung groaned plonking down on the couch in the room "I don't know"

"What do you mean you don't know?" Daehyun asked harshly "is what I heard true? "

Taehyung sighed "what if I say it is not?"

"Then, good."

"What if I say it is?"

Daehyun gave him a hard glare warning him to not play and spit the matter

"Fine! Yes. He is my mate."

Daehyun and Jane stared back at him while he waited for either of them to speak something.

"Are you sure, dear?" Jane asked softly and calm though her face betrayed her emotions.