But you love him

Hello guys,

I am very sorry for being late. I am facing some personal problems and to top it all  my phone broke. so now i have to come into the town to the net cafe to access net. The updates will be slow. But i will definitely do it. I am sorry for the long wait. And i'm thankful to all who still support me.

i hope i'm forgiven. But please understand. i'm trying my best to update as fast as i can.

love you all

'Minjae..... i-i'm sorry. I need to go'

Taehyung sighed. It's been two days since he last met or called Minjae. Two days since he heard about Jungkook who seemed to have disappeared from the face of the earth. The alpha blood did not come to school and none of his friends knew where he was.

The guilty part of him kept accusing that he was the reason why Jungkook disappeared. The other angry part had a kind of cruel satisfaction.

None of his friends spoke anything after they heard Taehyung's response to Jungkook leaving

'it's okay. He wasn't angry cuz he was broken hearted or something. He's angry cuz I'm not moping over him like he expected me to. He'll get over it. And even if he doesn't i dont give a shit!'

But you love him~ an inner voice chanted.

"No i don't"

"You don't what?" Asked Jackson eyes narrowed in judgement.

"Nothing" He replied getting up and walking out of the cafeteria, leaving all his friends' concerened looks on his retreating figure.

He found himself in the empty basketball court, playing all by himself. Dripping with sweat and fatigue climbing up his whole body. Finally after a long time he collapsed onto the ground spreading like a starfish, the ball rolling away. He shut his eyes taking deep breaths when he heard footsteps nearing him and an all too familiar scent hit him.

"You've been doing the same thing as Jungkook for weeks now, you know" Jimin spoke sitting beside him.

Three months into pregnancy Taehyung could very clearly smell and hear the growing life in the omega. He kept his eyes shut, not answering back.

"Both of you shut everyone out. Only difference you are physically here and he's not. So care to tell me who the Guy you've been hooking up with?"

Taehyung ignored the omega trying to concentrate on his aching limbs than his aching heart.

"Tae" Jimin tried again "Please. I'm your best friend. You've shut me out for too long. Please don't bottle things anymore"

Taehyung grit his teeth "Go away Jimin. GO annoy Yoongi"

"I met you before him" Jimin chimmed "So the annoying preference also goes to you"

"But Yoongi has the first place in your life"

"That...." Jimin spoke in a soft voice "It is. Though he'll have to share his place now. This little fellow is coming along"

Taehyung didn't have to open his eyes to know that the omega was caressing his stomach. There was a long silence after that.

Jimin sighed and was about to get up when Taehyung spoke "I envy you, chim" He opened his eyes "Yoongi loves you more than anything."

Jimin chuckled "I wasn't so sure about that when he marked me in the toilet the very day we met, few seconds after seeing each other for the first time. I didn't believe in us for the first few months. Though we got all dirty very soon, i was sure it was just the mating pull and the hormones... Until the day he told me about his family. I saw him cry. I was his only family. I saw how much i meant to him. Then i knew that i could face anything in this world if he was near me."