Mate

Present

The bell rang and the students shuffled out of the classrooms into the cafeteria. It was lunch hour.

Taehyung placed his tray on their table and sat down with his friends. He was hungry and he didn't spare anyone a single glance before he began wolfing down his food.

"So Tae, excited for tomorrow?" Jimin asked giving his biggest smile.

Taehyung eagerly nodded.

"Ofcourse he is. He gets to find his mate" Sungjae said patting Taehyung on his back.

"A guy or girl.. whom would you prefer?"

Taehyung swallowed his food and looked at Jaebum "I'm ok with what the moon goddesses has decided for me. But I would in general prefer to shove my dick up a vagina than an asshole"

"You know.." Jackson began "you don't always have to be the one to shove your dick up someone else. Ever heard of power bottom?"

"Yeah. We could make a good team" Jimin said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

Taehyung scoffed "you expect me to bottom??! I am an alpha blood. Did you guys forget that? Have you ever seen an alpha blood bottom?"

"What about Namjoon?" Sungjae asked.

"Who? Jungkook's step brother?" Jaebum asked and Sungjae nodded.

"First off" Irene spoke taking a bite of her sandwich "Namjoon is not an alpha blood. Sec-"

"Really?"

Irene nodded "he is from their mother's first mate who was just a warrior. Jungkook's dad is her second chance and also an alpha. So Jungkook is alpha blood but Namjoon is not."

"Never knew that" Sungjae muttered.

"So what happened to Wonhoo's first mate?" Jimin asked curious.

Taehyung shrugged speaking for the first time "don't know. They never met. So she possibly died before they could meet. That's what I heard."

"Oh.."

"So...Where was I..." Irene thought for a second "oh! Yeah. And second off, do you even have eyes? It's fucking easy to say who is the lady in their relationship. Ofcourse it's Seokjin!"

Jackson sat back "you can't actually judge someone just because he likes pink color and likes to be called princess"

"I agree" Sungjae raised his hand.

"How about a witness?" Jimin pipped in everyone looked at him surprised, so he quickly continued "I am not talking about me. I am talking about Taehyung."

Taehyung coughed "umm...that was an accident. It was when I had gone with Daehyun to their pack for some meeting. I just thought of stealthily messing up Jungkook's room and walked in on Namjoon and Jin. Apparently they were too horny and were having a go in their brother's room. And trust me Jin totally bottoms. They were too into it to notice me and i ran out before they did. I swear I heard Jungkook later shouting from above. Something about staining his sheets. I guess we can guess that part"

Everyone snickered.

"So that's cleared up." Jimin said "but why in the world were we having a talk about that?"

"Oh right! Your birthday..." Jaebum clapped his hand

"Nothing much. Since tomorrow is a Saturday, no school. Just the party we pre planned in the evening. I just hope I find my mate soon. I don't know how it would feel to actually have one."