Excursion

"Jimin for God's sake, what the fuck are you doing in there?"
He screamed banging the door again and again his legs pressed together inorder to hold back the nature's call.

They were getting late and the bus would leave the school within an hour and half. Taehyung had been waiting infront of his own bathroom which had been confiscated by his best friend. And he had been holding back the urge to pee for the past five minutes.

"Jimin I swear to god! If you don't open this now I will pee on your bedsheets. And....why the fuck are you using my bathroom?"

A light chuckle was heard from inside "Jackson was using mine. Apparently his flush does not work."

"I don't care. Jimin fucking open the -"

The door was unlocked and Taehyung burst in pushing Jimin aside, pulled down his trousers and relieved himself.

Jimin shook his head washing his hands. When Taehyung was done he frowned. The bathroom smelled.

"Why the hell is my bathroom stinking?"

"I was pooping"

Taehyung looked at him weird "why does your poop stink like this?!"

Jimin rolled his eyes "oh never knew that yours smell Jasmine"

Taehyung scowled washing his hands "well no. But mine does not stink this much"

Jimin raised an eyebrow "when you sit hours singing your life away while shitting in the toilet you get used to the smell. You won't feel the stink. And for God's sake stop the pooping topic. Last time I used your bathroom, you didn't even vent out after you pooped."

"Whatever" Taehyung said "took a bath?"

"No"

"Good. Go find another bathroom or ask Jackson to go to Jaebum's" with that he shut his bathroom door striping down to take a good shower.
He quickly scrubbed his body and rinsed under the running water. He paused to trace the scar on his lower abdomen. Two days had passed since he collapsed and Jungkook helped him. His wound had healed almost immediately after the treatment leaving an ugly battle scar on his skin. He hated silver.

He did have a long chat with his brother about the the true blood Kris and Jimin's safety. They had decided that atleast one wolf from either of the two packs must always be around Jimin and they would have to discuss further with Wonhoo.

He shut the shower and quickly stepped out sighing. He had packing to do in a very short time.

                          ~

Two tourist buses stood parked infront of the school. Students piled in one by one after dumping their bags in the lower baggage deck of the bus.

Taehyung was about to enter one of them when their coach Mr.Gates blocked his way.

"Mr.Kim this bus is full. Occupy the next" the coach nodded towards the second bus.

He shrugged following his friends and stepped in looking around to sit with his friends.

Oh. You are kidding me...

There at the backside of the bus sat Jungkook occupying the whole row along with his friends. He was sitting on the middle seat so his whole body was on view for everyone to see. Taehyung narrowed his eyes as their gazes met. Jungkook smirked looking him up and down.
Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

Is that fucker checking me out?

Jungkook's smirk grew wider and winked showing a pleased face as if impressed at Taehyung's dressing. He snorted in response and looked at Jungkook's figure. The raven head as usual wore a plain white shirt and black jeans along with his timberlands.