Pain

Jimin silently followed as Yoongi dragged him to the room.
Once they were inside,  Yoongi dropped the bag to the floor, locked the door and turned to Jimin with a blank face.

"I am sorry, Jiminie"

Jimin bit his lips waiting for the other to continue.

"Where you hurt in that fight?"

Jimin frowned confused "what fight?"

Yoongi breathed heavily "how long did you think you could hide the fact that the Vultian warriors came looking for you? Huh? The very reason I let you go was because I didn't want you out of my sight. Look what had happened! And if Jungkook hadn't blurted out about it just before, i wouldn't have even known!"

Jimin stared back in disbelief shouting "then you should have calmly told me about that! And not use your bloody alpha tone on me making me submit especially when Jungkook was there in the car. Do you know how humiliated I felt?-"

"There's nothing about humiliation. I am your mate!"

Jimin grit his teeth "are you trying to justify your actions? I felt like some weak slave Yoongi! Like I couldn't even control my own body. Do you know how it is to feel like that? I...i felt betrayed."

Yoongi closed his eyes "Jimin I told you about me. My instincts and nature."

"Then Learn to control your fucking anger!" Jimin snapped "I won't take that excuse. You need to learn. I alone cannot make adjustments Yoongi.  Even you have to try! You are being selfish!"

Yoongi stepped forward and Jimin equally took a step back until his back was pressed to the wall and Yoongi had both his arms beside his head leaning in

"Is that why you tortured me for almost a week?"

Jimin's breath staggered as Yoongi's hands went down to his waist pressing their lower bodies together and his lips on the omega's neck, kissing his mark.

"I am sorry Jimin. I promise.  I will try. But did you have to punish me this long?" Yoongi buried his face into Jimin neck taking a deep breath. Jimin stilled his heart beat thudding loud.

Yoongi pulled back after three seconds frowning at Jimin and leaned forward breathing again.

"Y-you smell a l-little different"

Jimin closed his eyes resting his head on the wall as he silently began shedding tears again.

Yoongi repeated the actions a couple of times and each time looking paler than before.

Yoongi suddenly went down on his knees pressing his nose to the omega's stomach sniffing. He rolled up the shirt revealing the smooth skin and breathed again.

He looked up, terrified "w-what is this?! Tell me it's just my imagination"

Jimin bit his lip hard and opened his teary eyes gazing down at his mate "it's ours Yoongi. It's yours."

Yoongi quickly scooted as far away as possible "NO!"

"Yoongi,  please!" Jimin cried.

"You are pregnant?" Yoongi spoke as if it were a talk about aliens. "That's impossible."

Jimin shook his head "Yoongi I know you-"

"STOP!" Yoongi shouted, eyes wide and face pale like the moon "y-you..you did this on purpose! I told you about me."

Yoongi's eyes flashed dangerously and in a second he stood in front of q crying Jimin gripping his jaw hard "yet you...you wanted this. You betrayed me! How else can it be when you are on birthcontrol?"