Electricity

Wow.... I'm not dead!!!

************************************

Jimin was lounging on the sofa in the upper common area half-asleep, half-awake, when little Yoona crawled and waddled up to him.

"minnie..... Up.... Up" she sang in her high pitched sweet voice.

He grinned sleepily opening his arms for her climb up next to him. "Be careful of the baby. OK sweetie?"

"b....b... Wae....? " she pouted touching his bump with her small hands.

"hmm.... Some more months... Till then the baby is staying in my belly."

"b..." she pointed to herself then tapped his tummy again "b... Ma..." and she proceeded to make a lot of gurgling noises.

"uhhh...."

"you know you are a very special child baby..." Seokjin's voice rang through as he sat down on the couch opposite them "and because you are a very special child, you were not inside me or Dada, beautiful angels from the heaven brought you in front of us as a baby."

Yoona giggled hearing her father's voice, rolling over in Jimin's arms to face her papa. Seokjin grinned, all the love and awe visible in his eyes, and sat down on the floor beside them. Jimin couldn't help the smile on his face either. He wondered if this was how it would be when his peanut is born.

Yoona turned towards Jimin, still giggling and gurgling. Jimin tucked few strands of her hair behind her ear. She then leaned on Seokjin's shoulder yawning.

"It's her nap time. Do you mind taking care of her? ... I need to go to the Cafe." Seokjin asked.

Jimin smiled engulfing the little girl. "sure hyung.. Not like I have anything else to do now.. I'm also gonna sleep."

"thank you Jiminie." Seokjin kissed Yoona on her forehead and made sure she was secure on Jimin's chest. Jimin cradled her and settled into a Comfortable position for both while Yoona burrowed into his chest letting out soft satisfied sounds..

So many things had happened in the past few months and Jimin so badly hoped that all the problems would settle by the time the little one would pop out of him. He closed his eyes as various images flitted past in his memories. What stood out the most was the crying figure of Yoongi, hunched over his hospital bed. The day he had woken up after being rescued from Carl and his friends.

Jimin startled awake with the burning memory of Carl's foot coming down on his stomach and a searing pain all over his body. He thrashed about, vision swimming with black spots. But there was a comforting hand on his face. A distant voice telling him something. An Achingly familiar voice and scent which reminded him of comfort and safety and home.

"Jiminie.... Baby... " he heard his alpha call him and he froze. A small whimper escaped his lips. The beeping of machines loud, the strong stench of antiseptic and medicines reaching him.

"A-alpha.." he croaked, his voice frail and cracking.

"yes baby... I'm here... You are safe....don't worry.... Alpha is so so so sorry baby..... So so sorry.... For hurting you.. For yelling at you... Please forgive me baby..." Yoongi continued to ramble.

Jimin sucked in a shaky breath as more memories flooded in. Especially the distinct memory of his stomach being repeatedly hit and kicked. A garbled cry escaped his mouth as panic set in.

" no... No... No... Baby... My baby.... Baby... " he tried to move his arms... To reach out to his stomach.

"Jimin" yoongi called put firmly, putting a slight pause to his confused and scared mind. "Jiminie... Our baby is fine. Our baby is safe. You are safe. Both of you are safe."