Happy

Taehyung was happy.

Happy in a very long time. A new thrill and emotion in his life. He couldn't stop smiling. Though his neck was unmarked, though the longing to be marked pulsed and though nothing had happened between them, he was happy.

A deep satisfaction and love settled in him. All his inner turmoils settled. He had his mate. Jungkook loved him. Jungkook was his.

The two wolves raced through the forests. The challenge was set and both were determined to win.
Jumping over the branches and waking mud on their path they sped through the green.
At some point, Jungkook nipped his leg, to which he growled back playfully.
He was nipped in his leg again. And again and again.

Until he turned around to nip Jungkook back.
But the other took off and soon their race changed into a game of tag.

They howled and laughed, nipping and growling and barking. It was new to them. Their challenge forgotten and somehow found themselves in time for the sunrise.

The two wolves sat beside each other, the morning son shining on their back coats.

Jungkook sat closer. Their bodies touching and a small purring sound rose behind his throat. Their tails crossed each others.
They were happy.

For the first time in a long time, he was able to meet his pack happily. He had forgotten about so many people around him. About his brother, his sister-in-law, their kids, his friends. He hardly had noticed that Hoseok had gone back to his pack. He forgot that during one of those days Jackson's birthday had passed. He was so self centered and messed up that he hardly noticed any of this.

He had to make up with his friends, but every second away from Jungkook felt suffocating.

Jaebum was having his breakfast when Taehyung entered. He headed straight to the other man and plopped down on the seat beside, grinning hard.

Jaebum raised his eyebrows at the alpha blood, his nose sniffing the air suspiciously.

"Hey bum bum" Taehyung greeted.

The beta frowned "you stink."

"I know"

"You seem too happy"

"I know"

"You seem like your sun shines out of Jungkook's ass"

"I know"

".....or maybe his dick"

"I know.....bah!"

Jaebum chuckled, shaking his head "so will we get our Tae back?"

Taehyung grimaced "Jaebum, I'm sorry for being such an ass all the while. I'm sorry for not thinking about you guys. I'm-"

"-stop" the other spoke "just fuck things out with him and be happy. We are all good."

Taehyung grinned again "really"

"Yeah"

"Cool"

"But you might want to talk to Jackson. He was very upset"

"Okay"

                     ~

School suddenly seemed to take colours. His body thrummed with excitement as he skipped through the campus. He was going to see Jungkook again. He could hardly keep the smile off his face.

So he all but ran when he spotted the tall raven head in a white shirt and black jeans.

"Jungkook!"