Unexpected

Taehyung's lungs were burning from lack of oxygen when the blackness vanished from his eyes and he frantically swam to the surface taking in a mouthfull of air and his respiratory system found relief. 
He hated this. It was not exactly the first time he blacked out for not more than a second yet it felt like hours of detachment from the world.

He looked around disoriented to realise that the cheers and howls he heard was from behind him.

He turned floating as he took in the sight of his school mates making loud noises but what caught his attention was Jungkook who was at the shore displaying his infamous cocky smirk.

Taehyung blinked. It seemed like he didn't black out for long. None of them had worry on their faces. His fingertips unconsciously reached for his lips.

Did...did I imagine all that??

He frowned. It felt so real. But it couldn't possibly be real considering the fact that Jeon Jungkook was now standing among his friends.

His eyes flashed in anger on recollecting what the other had done. Pushing back his overly imaginative and inappropriate thoughts he swam to the shore. Wiping the water out of his eyes, he first lunged at Jungkook.

                           ~

They all geared up to get on the four wheeled motorbike.

The morning hadn't been very pretty for him. He didn't even get to properly fight with Jungkook before he was pulled away by his friends and coach reminding them that they had come for an excursion.

"If I see you both so as even laying a finger on each other I will rip out your damn balls and tie them together then hang it at the gate of the school for everyone to see. Then you both won't even be able to fuck your little hoes. I am sick of watching you both fight!"

The coach had huffed and every student had gaped at Mr.Gates for his choice of words.
Well it was unexpected from a teacher and against moral ethics.But the coach was a universal exception for that. 

Taehyung snorted at the thought. That didn't stop the two from glaring each other to death.

Jimin was sulking. Did he fight again with Yoongi? Taehyung was sure he would kick Yoongi's ass someday for Jimin.
But he was now focused on his ride.

It was into the woods. They could go anywhere but had to stick to the layed out route and must return before five.

He roared the engine to life and he spotted Seulgi watching Jungkook get on his bike. He took off coming to a stop in front of her. She looked at him surprised.

He gave her a crooked smile "you owe me a date. Get on"

She smiled wide climbing behind him and drove off leaving dust to settle on a particular Alpha blood's face.

She liked rash driving and Taehyung was surprised that a soft girl like her liked rough. They laughed and chatted genuinely. She was not a bad company. She was interesting and surprised Taehyung a lot while she herself seemed to enjoy.

They stopped the bike on the road when she suggested a walk around.

"So you got a sibling?"

"Yup" Taehyung nodded "an elder brother and sister."

"Wow!" She skipped over a log "what are your parents doing?"

Taehyung pressed his lips together "died when I was three or four. An accident" rogue attack

"Oh my...I am so sorry" she replied wide eyed.

He smiled shaking his head "it's beautiful here isn't it?"